Forum Name: Complaints & Grievances
Forum Description: Grievance redressal by our Users
URL: http://forum.entropiapartners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3208
Printed Date: 15 Sep 2019 at 10:43am

Topic: TV
Posted By: Leland
Subject: TV
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:33pm
The TV was working great for me for months. 

But recently I tried running the new ads that pay .20 each. 

They also worked great for the first 2 days. 

But then on 3rd day I got error code and no payout for one of them. So I thought no big deal I'll skip that one and try another. 

But then my whole Hideout account went bugged. Now when I try to collect the reward button to cashout my points it says not available in my region. 

I contacted their support and they said nothing they can do. But they reccomend I try from a new pc or change my IP. 

I don't think changing the IP is allowed. So I guess I'll try a new pc when I get one. 

Going to miss the TV :(   Becareful everyone using the new .20 ones. I'm nearly certian this problem happened when I used them. 

And try to cash out rewards often. Any day you can find yourself unable to use reward button. 

Replies:
Posted By: endermigne
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:40pm
Changing your IP shouldn't do any damage as that's normal. If you move around with your smartphone, join a WLAN, leave that, ... you always get a new IP. You shouldn't spoof it, if that's what they mean (if you don't know what spoofing is, then you aren't spoofing ;) ).

However, if you're travelling abroad you get an IP of a different "address group". In that case you may end up in an area that .tv doesn't support (might also be true for areas close to borders).

Regarding the 0.20-ads: where are those? Are they shown separately somewhere? I'm not asking so I can click them, but rather to not click them if they really are the root of a problem...

-------------
Don't forget to https://freebitco.in/?r=11919209" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 10:16pm
Ok I will look into trying to change the IP as well then. 

Its under CPA offer button

then under Open offer walls

Then click video , then its the offer after the reg hideout, called CreatoraDay , you watch a series of 5 or 6 vids , They get .20 payout. Worked amazing for me for a few days. 

Thanks for the quick feeback !! 

I'm really hoping to get it workign again. Its one my fav all time offers. 

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 11:18pm
Good News to report !! 

I contacted Hideout support again to let them know I still was having trouble. 

They asked for some patience and they did figure it out. About a week later I can now use Hideout TV again without any issues. 

With a little patience they were very helpful !! 

Thanks for the pointers everyone  :) 

Posted By: endermigne
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 4:01pm
Congrats :)

Regarding the videos: I don't have those. Must be one of those regional things... Damn.........

-------------
Don't forget to https://freebitco.in/?r=11919209" rel="nofollow -

Print Page | Close Window