Print Page | Close Window

Radio not working anymore..

Printed From: EntropiaPartners Forum
Category: EntropiaPartners
Forum Name: Ask a Question
Forum Description: Got a question about our services? Let others help you.
URL: http://forum.entropiapartners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2881
Printed Date: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:04pm

Topic: Radio not working anymore..
Posted By: Menilek
Subject: Radio not working anymore..
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 6:49pm
Hi
Today all of a sudden i get "this service is unavailable" when trying to start the radio.
It has been working flawlessly in the past.
Can you tell me why it does not work?

Regards
Zengele

Replies:
Posted By: Tia
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Menilek Menilek wrote:

Hi
Today all of a sudden i get "this service is unavailable" when trying to start the radio.

Regards
Zengele
As the message says, this service is not available. It is going to take some time to resolve.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/Tia.Tia.Watkins" rel="nofollow - Follow my not-so-active Entropia Avatar on facebook

Posted By: hanna
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 7:06pm
I have same problem for 2 hours Tongue, hope it will be fixed soon

Posted By: hadesdrakel
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 7:59pm
es una pena k no funcione me gustaba la musica k ponian a ver si lo ponen pronto un saludo a todos

Posted By: hadesdrakel
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 8:06pm
Espro k lo arreglen pronto que es una radio excelente y paso muy buenos momentos escuchando la musica k ponen. SonreírSonreírSonreír 

Posted By: RetroKid
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:45pm
Also hope it gets fixed soon, I NEED MY L$! Angry

Posted By: tchua09
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 2:02am
Yeah, I hope it gets fixed soon. This is the only way I earn because of my location (no surveys, no jobs in crowdflower). Losing it will kill my account here.

Posted By: Administrator
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 2:18am
Originally posted by tchua09 tchua09 wrote:

Yeah, I hope it gets fixed soon. This is the only way I earn because of my location (no surveys, no jobs in crowdflower). Losing it will kill my account here.
We will have a replacement soon. Suggestions are welcome.

Posted By: AnalaceDagger
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:41am
Were they able to pay out balances or is that now just poofed?

Posted By: Infinita
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

So I am not seeing a benefit to having an EP account at all, I'm not really a take a survey or watch the TV kind of a person. I have been a member for quite awhile and in the last six months we have seen Slego, EPCC and and now a second radio player go to the wayside on how we can earn micro-threads ... now there is just nothing left. EP has just become "a way for me to move currency between EU and MM" for a .50% fee. 

There is really no value in that for me, so what's the plan?

Posted By: GordonShumway
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:58am
So music player comes not back or?

Posted By: Mrmadpodzrfyaa
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 7:12am
grr. this is not good. and what about proof payment update? been waiting for several weeks.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Mrmadpodzrfyaa Mrmadpodzrfyaa wrote:

grr. this is not good. and what about proof payment update? been waiting for several weeks.
They were processed recently. Stop grrrring..

http://forum.entropiapartners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67&PID=22161&title=post-your-payment-proofs-here#22161" rel="nofollow - http://forum.entropiapartners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67&PID=22161&title=post-your-payment-proofs-here#22161

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/Tia.Tia.Watkins" rel="nofollow - Follow my not-so-active Entropia Avatar on facebook

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 7:55am
Originally posted by GordonShumway GordonShumway wrote:

So music player comes not back or?
Something will. Patience!!

Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:04am

I'm hoping it will be fixed (replacement or restoration) soon. I am really looking forward to be able to invest on MM through gained rewards from EP.

Posted By: mistersymyr
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 10:53am
I don't like not generating income either but i'm also missing my music tbh, was nice to hear different kinds of music.

Posted By: ethel
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:49pm
I am curious , since the new music player start it was working really good ,a lot less complaints than rl player and the music cover most of the listeners and next day is turned off with out any warnings . The only thing I can think of is this ... trying to use many different devices .Cry

Posted By: LordZbest
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 10:05pm

I'd suggest starting a Monero (cryptonight) mining pool.  CPU mining with xmrig.

If you can pay in peds instead of having to accumulate 0.5 XMR like most pools -- it could be a great thing.

Posted By: Piratka
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 3:08am
Clap

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 5:11am
Hi, just wanna ask, any updates?

Posted By: TenSpeed
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 5:49pm
My guess is "Not Yet"    

I'm sure Tia is working on finding us something to fill the gap ...

Posted By: GrrrrrLLL
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:34pm
So what hapened to the station?  Did it become illegal?  I noticed payments are still generating on the ticker at the top of the main page.  I am not complaining ..just curious to why its down.Embarrassed

Posted By: HostileRick
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:37pm
Suggestion : Perktv is looking for partners and investors . Contact them. They pay customers $1 usd per 1100 points . They have many different perk apps too . Perk tv ,perk radio ,perk reader , perk unlock , etc . 

Posted By: HostileRick
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:40pm
http://perk.tv/home

Posted By: AppleA
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:39pm
When can we get back the music?

Posted By: gooftroop
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 8:53am
Mining for money would be a great idea tho =)

and i am missing the income i was able to generate here while listening to music

Posted By: Infinita
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by Menilek Menilek wrote:

Hi

Regards
Zengele
As the message says, this service is not available. It is going to take some time to resolve.

Well I hate to say it but I think I am going to have to find something different to generate ped micro-incomes. It was real and it was fun ... wish you all the best and I hope you get the income issues worked out.

Infinita

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:25am
Hello everyone,

We will be launching the music soon. As usual we will be doing a beta run first during which you will earn music points. These points will be converted to your virtual currency every n days. Further it will not be available to users from all the countries during this period. Please bear with us while the beta lasts. As soon we have enough data we will open the station to everyone.

To the greedies out there. All of us lost a steady stream of income because of you. I have been pretty lenient to the rule breakers so far. Expect a perma-ban from now on. Same applies to whiners!! Please don't come here if you don't like this community.

Cheers,
Tia

-------------

Posted By: egdcltd
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:54am

Hello everyone,

To the greedies out there. All of us lost a steady stream of income because of you. I have been pretty lenient to the rule breakers so far. Expect a perma-ban from now on. Same applies to whiners!! Please don't come here if you don't like this community.

Cheers,
Tia

So, does that mean the service stopped because some users broke its rules? If so, what did they do?

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 11:31am
Originally posted by egdcltd egdcltd wrote:

So, does that mean the service stopped because some users broke its rules? If so, what did they do?
Bad things. LOL

How about a Wall of Shame next to Hall of fame? Tongue

-------------

Posted By: MisterBogy
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 8:11am
Please yes.

That being said, testing the new player now.  This site helped me a ton while I was going through some bad times.  Least I can do is test a thing. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 1:51pm
yaaaeeyy dancing lights Clap , been listening a couple of hrs , so far so good Smile

Posted By: Tilaras
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 5:07pm
heck ya! time to test this new player out!! woot woot!!

Posted By: Gunner
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 5:36pm
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but I do not hear any music with the new player.  I see the dancing lights, and see the name of the song that is supposed to be playing, but no sound at all.  Not sure if this is a bug or just my system.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:09pm
1. Is there going to be a spot that shows our points ?

So that we can help with the pay system so it will also work for all . :)

2. Look's and sounds good to me so far , love the screen saver . :)  ClapClapClap Handshake  ClapClapClap

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Gunner Gunner wrote:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but I do not hear any music with the new player.  I see the dancing lights, and see the name of the song that is supposed to be playing, but no sound at all.  Not sure if this is a bug or just my system.
The player uses AAC+ streaming (48 kbps). Some browsers (like firefox) rely on operating system for the codecs because of licensing issues. This thing will be taken care of with another compatible streaming (MP3 128 kbps). In the meantime please use another browser.

Thanks. Please keep reporting the issues. Suggestions are most welcome.

Tia

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by TenSpeed TenSpeed wrote:

1. Is there going to be a spot that shows our points ?

So that we can help with the pay system so it will also work for all . :)

2. Look's and sounds good to me so far , love the screen saver . :)  ClapClapClap Handshake  ClapClapClap

1. No points are being awarded right now. Will start in few hours (or tomorrow if I go lazy) LOL

2. We call it visualization. Not a screen saving. Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 11:24pm

Hello everyone,

We will be launching the music soon. As usual we will be doing a beta run first during which you will earn music points. These points will be converted to your virtual currency every n days. Further it will not be available to users from all the countries during this period. Please bear with us while the beta lasts. As soon we have enough data we will open the station to everyone.

Cheers,
Tia

I'm half asleep at this hour i think i misread which i do a lot ConfusedConfused  SleepySleepy   Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Posted By: Titan
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 1:43am
Hello !

I have got a problem. I am using the newest verison of the mozilla, and everything is okay in the system. When i click to the listen to the music, it works, but no sounds, and dont know why. I didnt sileced the system, youtube is working with sounds.
What is the problem ?! :(

Posted By: Titan
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 1:50am
And i tryed to use another browser ( opera ) but i still didnt helped on my problem ! :/

Posted By: reorgas
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:50am
well saunds great just i dont get peds   other all ok turn on ;)

Posted By: Tilaras
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 6:58am
i am loving the fancy screen saver, and everything seems to work for me but the music volume spikes now and again, i have some volume on it so i can hear it while playing games or watching a movie but then it just spikes for some reason and darn near blew out my eardrums when i had my headphones on.... is this something we can get fixed??

Posted By: luc1fermorn1ngs
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 7:53pm
Sorry to hear there are rule breakers abusing  these  places that help us new folks.  I like the  radio stream by the way !Star

Posted By: luc1fermorn1ngs
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 7:55pm
It seems at some points when i move around in sl while listening it gets real static filled n breaks up maybe lag?
Is there a way i can make the music more stable  while playing sl ?

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by luc1fermorn1ngs luc1fermorn1ngs wrote:

It seems at some points when i move around in sl while listening it gets real static filled n breaks up maybe lag?
Is there a way i can make the music more stable  while playing sl ?
The stream is at 48 kbps. Cannot be better than that. Remember most of the streaming music is at 128 kbps. Next is the visualization, and that does not eat up that much resources. If you are using a decent machine you should not have any such issues.

-------------

Posted By: mistersymyr
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 7:13am
Thanks for bringing the music back! sounds great visuals are nice addition too :)

Posted By: Jules1979
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 4:59pm
Hello Everybody,

Internet Explorer: No music
Opera: Working
Chrome: Working

If the visualization is not important, a button wanna good for disable because if you are using integrated video adapter (example: Intel Graphics HD) the mainboard will hot.

Congratz guys, the music is good, de design is good. Clap

Posted By: Murkalael
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 11:12pm
Is great having it work again. Just a question, will we have a progress bar for reference again?

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Murkalael Murkalael wrote:

Is great having it work again. Just a question, will we have a progress bar for reference again?
We will. Please note that it is NOT paying atm. Will start soon.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 10:04am
Firefox also working ;      as a suggestion : the break melody plays to often ,like every 3 or 4 songs ,maybe you can change it to play every 45 or 30 minutes Smile

Posted By: KiraDark
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 10:42am
I was glad to see the restoration of the radio, but for listening radio money is not credited

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 3:53pm
M edge : no audio and shows the           non stop music   welcome to YoMusic     ,dancing lights working  ( as I like to call them ) Smile

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by ethel ethel wrote:

Firefox also working ;      as a suggestion : the break melody plays to often ,like every 3 or 4 songs ,maybe you can change it to play every 45 or 30 minutes Smile
Its a requirement from the sponsors. That's where they will fill in the ad-audio.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by KiraDark KiraDark wrote:

I was glad to see the restoration of the radio, but for listening radio money is not credited
Well. It is in test mode. We do not meet the requirements from the sponsors yet. Let's achieve that first.

Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 7:14pm
You will now get 10 EP music points every 10-20 minutes. Stats will be displayed on EP Music page for now. Another reminder. Cheaters will be facing a perm ban this time. Any associated IP/PC upto nth level will also face the same. Such names will be displayed here in big and bold.

Cheers

-------------

Posted By: Onat42
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 5:04am
Hi Tia,

is it planned that I can lat it run again on the computer at work - without beeing logged in at EP?

Posted By: birgitata
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 9:10am
Hi tia i hafe tired to find the rules for the radio but cant find any. I dont whant to get a perm ban for something i dont know im doing wrong.

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Onat42 Onat42 wrote:

Hi Tia,

is it planned that I can lat it run again on the computer at work - without beeing logged in at EP?
Nop. Wont work now. Maybe after the beta.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by birgitata birgitata wrote:

Hi tia i hafe tired to find the rules for the radio but cant find any. I dont whant to get a perm ban for something i dont know im doing wrong.
You will not do anything bad by accident. Wink

-------------

Posted By: nick49382
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 10:23am
Really  helpful to me  as a new play to the game EP thx Tia <3

Posted By: Aklia
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 2:09pm
Can we run it on multiple computers? Like work and home?

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Aklia Aklia wrote:

As of now only one will pay. No rule breaking here. But this will surely help achieve the targets.

-------------

Posted By: PrimeTime
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 4:04pm
Do you guys know what the exchange rate from music points to PEC will be yet? I wasn't around for the earlier versions of the music player.

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by PrimeTime PrimeTime wrote:

Do you guys know what the exchange rate from music points to PEC will be yet? I wasn't around for the earlier versions of the music player.
As of now it is ZERO. Will know the figures when we start making any money out of it.

Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 8:18am
i havent been credited any points all day, anyone else with same problem?

Posted By: pweil
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 9:20am
i also have not been credited any more ep points since midnite aug 31.

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 11:36am
Same.  Received last points at 00:12 UTC on August 31.

That being said, the player is still in beta, so problems are to be expected.

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by MisterBogy MisterBogy wrote:

Same.  Received last points at 00:12 UTC on August 31.

That being said, the player is still in beta, so problems are to be expected.
If you follow the link from EP it will work. If you are not earning points that means you have been logged out of music station. Simply reclick the link on EP again to relog.

The web server for the music channel recycles every 24 hours. That means it will log you out resulting in no earnings. I am fixing that part now. All connected users will be logged out.

Smile

-------------

Posted By: CipherSplash
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by Aklia Aklia wrote:

As of now only one will pay. No rule breaking here. But this will surely help achieve the targets.

What targets?

also what are the rules, unless you've posted them and i've not seen them.

At the moment i'm just currently listening to it as background, or keeping the tab muted and playing my own music.

i take it from what i read, you can't use it on multiple accounts at once, or bot use it, you got to be at the keyboard sort of thing?

Also.

We need Tetris back 

Posted By: Ogunde
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 5:47pm
This new radio works on my phone, the old one didn't.  So that makes me happy.

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 3:36am
Originally posted by CipherSplash CipherSplash wrote:

What targets?

At the moment i'm just currently listening to it as background, or keeping the tab muted and playing my own music.

i take it from what i read, you can't use it on multiple accounts at once, or bot use it, you got to be at the keyboard sort of thing?

Also.

We need Tetris back 
There are no firm guidelines. I don't think I need to hardline everything. You are not a kid, you will know when you cross.

Sponsors won't kick in till we have a certain degree of exposure. That is the target. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 4:45am

Originally posted by CipherSplash CipherSplash wrote:

What targets?

Also.

We need Tetris back 
There are no firm guidelines. I don't think I need to hardline everything. You are not a kid, you will know when you cross.

Sponsors won't kick in till we have a certain degree of exposure. That is the target. Smile

Ok cool, i got 1000 Points now, so that's worth....... Nothing Tongue

Yet XD

Is it bad that i like the break more then the actual songs XD

-------------
Flying Blue Pegasus

~Unofficial Pony Tech~

Posted By: MaraKyran
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2017 at 12:18am
Thanks for bringing the radio back.

Now if you could fix the random audio settings reset that would be great, as a head phone user this random increase in volume hurt my ears a lot.

Maybe instead of the default 50% volume make it lower, like 5% so if the volume changes it doesnt make you deaf but instead it goes lower so if people use the player at more then X% of volume they can turn it up. Hope this makes sense.

Again thanks for the radio!

Posted By: Corvus
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2017 at 4:51am
not sure if anyone else has noticed this but i've been testing the new music player and it looks like it might have a memory leak or some sort of bug. it slowly eats more & more memory until the point where the whole computer starts to slow down due to low memory. i've checked it in the task manager a few times and seen it using 3 gb + which is a bit high for chrome...

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2017 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Corvus Corvus wrote:

not sure if anyone else has noticed this but i've been testing the new music player and it looks like it might have a memory leak or some sort of bug. it slowly eats more & more memory until the point where the whole computer starts to slow down due to low memory. i've checked it in the task manager a few times and seen it using 3 gb + which is a bit high for chrome...

yeah i have noticed, lately having low memory problems, up until you mention i didnt realy thought it could be radio 

Posted By: Dirge
Date Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 4:35am
I have to, tho my hardware is one gig away from stone tablet and chinless but im having massive lag running the radio and some stream at the same time, and the game.
and i have another question what ever happened to Slego? i personally think we need some semi skill based game to lure in new participants.
makes for great marketing if your recruiting, Is maybe an in site EP poker tournament out of the question? were there is a PEC buy in and PED prices? idk suggestion Tongue
Yahtzee that's the one a was thinking of before, maybe that would be implementable in some way.

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Dirge Dirge wrote:

I have to, tho my hardware is one gig away from stone tablet and chinless but im having massive lag running the radio and some stream at the same time, and the game.
and i have another question what ever happened to Slego? i personally think we need some semi skill based game to lure in new participants.
makes for great marketing if your recruiting, Is maybe an in site EP poker tournament out of the question? were there is a PEC buy in and PED prices? idk suggestion Tongue
Yahtzee that's the one a was thinking of before, maybe that would be implementable in some way.

and if u dont use ped?

^^

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 5:12am
Where can I see my music points?

I can't see it anywhere. 

Posted By: zeeneedle
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 1:40pm
its just above the listen now icon on the screen you use to start the player.

Posted By: Ogunde
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 6:54am
[/QUOTE]

Is it bad that i like the break more then the actual songs XD

[/QUOTE]

No, that just means you've got good taste in music.  Most of what's played on these sort of things is what I call top 40 suck.  It's overly commercialized pop music that's readily marketable but totally lacking in any true artistic value.

Posted By: GordonShumway
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 12:21am
Still Beta? How long it will be Beta?

Posted By: Jules1979
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 5:10am
Is a good question. Clap

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:52am
who cares as long as the points keep mounting up Wink

Posted By: Idgo211
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 6:33pm
Does anyone know what the exchange rate will be between EP points and PEC after beta is over? I have over 1100 points and am curious as to how much I'll be amassing soon. Also I've seen things about banning rulebreakers but what exactly are the rules for music? Don't have it in multiple computers?

Posted By: LordZbest
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 6:37pm
The visualization consumes too much processor and memory.  You need to be able to disable it.

Running the player drops my Cryptonight hashrate from 215 H/s to 128 H/s .... Your radio rewards aren't even close to what that 87 H/s is worth ($0.18 or 1.80 ped / day).

Posted By: Idgo211
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:01pm
Also if it helps out with beta testing just FYI the music player works completely 100% fine on Firefox (latest version with Windows 10 x64)

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Idgo211 Idgo211 wrote:

Does anyone know what the exchange rate will be between EP points and PEC after beta is over? I have over 1100 points and am curious as to how much I'll be amassing soon. Also I've seen things about banning rulebreakers but what exactly are the rules for music? Don't have it in multiple computers?
No sponsors yet. Cannot say anything about the conversion.

-------------

Posted By: Rhael
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 1:21am
when will the EP points be converted to PED and wats the coversion rate?

Posted By: Rhael
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 1:23am
when will the music points be converted to PED and what is the conversion rate?

Posted By: StMzzaaFidai
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 10:32am
When theres a sponsor... (no sponsors = no peds... ) you should read forums before asking questions =P

Radio was giveing little extra ped you should focus on Micro Tasks for more peds and eventualy sponsor may show up so our radio points will worth.

Radio should not be your main source of peds =P its very little... i mean compared to microtasks you could earn much more by doing tasks then listening music whole day.

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 12:13pm
just now did a task called rate the audio.  got 9 of them.  Easy 15 PED :)  Well worth sticking with crowdflower and getting your score up to unlock better tasks.  It takes time but the rewards far outweigh radio as mzzaa said.  Just think of the radio as an extra.

Date Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by StMzzaaFidai StMzzaaFidai wrote:

When theres a sponsor... (no sponsors = no peds... ) you should read forums before asking questions =P

Radio was giveing little extra ped you should focus on Micro Tasks for more peds and eventualy sponsor may show up so our radio points will worth.

Radio should not be your main source of peds =P its very little... i mean compared to microtasks you could earn much more by doing tasks then listening music whole day.

Yep we get your point. But using my situation as an example, if you are located in a country where there are no tasks available, nor any offers, the radio is the only chance for me to gain peds. Its unfortunate, but it really happens. I have limited access to internet connection too since its very expensive and very unreliable. It is also very slow to make it worse. I earned 14.57 PEDs so far with 85% from radio, 13% from the defunct SLEGO, and 2% from an ad that seemed very rare and random.

That is what you call 'no choice'.

By the way, I still can't find the points thing for the test phase of the radio. Am I the only one?

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 11:11pm
It should be just above the "Listen now!" button.

Posted By: MoonBlade123176
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 8:30am
when will the beta testing for the radio be over?

Posted By: Kraez
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 6:05pm
The waiting music has a creepy resemblance to Iria: Zeiram the animation music. Just thought i'd toss that tidbit out there. I love the waiting music btw... lol

Posted By: Kentas
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:08am
Music in old player was really good, at least I liked music style. The one is playing now, well, I don't like it :D

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:37am
i miss the old music too.  Worth remembering that the current one is still in beta, we can only cross our collective fingers for what lies in the future :)

Posted By: MoonBlade123176
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 2:29pm
does any one know what the ep to ped ratio will be and when the beta will end?

Posted By: barrey
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 6:08am
At the time being I'd say not even the owners know what the ratio will be.

Posted By: Menilek
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 8:44am
Hi 
Does it make any sense to keep accumulating points if there are no sponsors? The points must therefore be worthless and just serve as a tool to see how much music you have been listening to?
I don´t know how this music setup works. But EP servers must be busy serving the stream to us. That i suspect is not free.
The radio works brilliantly - for me atleast..

Regards
Zengele

Print Page | Close Window