EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Tips & Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Account expelled...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quattro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Account expelled...
    Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 11:46pm
Account expelled after 3 tasks.
The 2nd task was the one about "problems".
Well every quote talked about problems, still I got too many fails.
Then there was another task where I had right answers but marked as wrong.
And the last I had only 1 wrong answer!!??

What the hell.
Angry
Sponsored Links

Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 1:24am
WE have nothing to do with that.  ALL of that is driven by crowdflower.  You will need to file a support ticket with them to remedy that.

Expelled just means from that one job, you can still do others.

sluggo.
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Quattro View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quattro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 1:18pm
Yes, I appologize was not meant to sound like I was bashing EP.
Well I got 1 task working after this post, when I was done they used completely wrong answers..
I might be paranoid, but could all this hassle have to do with me not having facebook?

I don't have facebook nor twitter..

Ps. I followed the wrong answered links to the forum and twitter snippets, they were not even the same I had in the test..
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 8:26pm
Sometimes jobs are really screwed up.  If you file a ticket with them, explain this, many times they can reverse that.  You may not get money out of it but at least can get any 'bad connotations' taken off your record.

As far as how fast they will act, I honestly have no real answer for you.   I have had complaints taken care of in literally 5 minutes, and I have one now that I have been battling for a month now.  It's very hit and miss with them.

That's one of my biggest beefs with CF is that their customer service on our end of it sucks at best.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 10:13am
Sometimes tasks are not fair , but we are all human beigns mistakes happen... Try to explain in support ticket why you think its unfair and they will surely fix your accuracy =) Just be patient
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply