Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for hunting? noob here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 7:23pm
I would say sabakuma - theres a pit wave event north of PA, or there (should be -- not sure if its changed) a crapload of hatchlings around half moon bay up north -- if you need any help I'll be in-game in a few hours - Test Jqkill Muffin - look me up and PM or friend request (make sure I'm online before requesting friend or it will bug and we will be stuck in limbo never to be friends)
Xanious View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xanious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 7:31pm
Sounds good. I only have a sollo mate rubio and opalo, I hope those are sufficient to kill some hatchlings
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 7:33pm
more than
Xanious View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xanious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 10:14pm
Sounds good. Any mentoring is much appreciated. What time will you be on?
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 12:34am
Cyrene has some nice puny mobs that give decent loot.  They are also a daily mission so you can get some small skills rewards from them as well.  Some of the stuff they drop has decent MU as well.

If you want to mine Cyrene has a daily mining mission as well that rewards skills,  this is a NICE mission there.    They also have a daily crafting mission that does the same thing but I would not recommend it until your crafting is up say 5 or 6 levels or you will end up dropping a lot of ped.   Crafting is not an easy skill to master and you should weld on a ship if you are serious about wanting to craft.

Welding is also one of the cheaper ways to finish your mentorship as well,... there are cheaper ways but ill not get into them here.

Another nice. and about one of the ONLY reasons to visit that filthy rock anymore is, rocktopia at southern gate, you can sweat haters for decent sweat BUT you can also pull a train on mobs for nice skills.

You get a few of them to beat on you and chase you to the gun turret.  While they are pounding on you, you will earn defensive based skills, you bring them to turret, they get shot, you rest/heal up and repeat.

sluggo

As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 6:08am
Originally posted by Alkhzar Alkhzar wrote:

Lol i didnt write down any formulas! I don't think anyone did! I just gave him tips from my hunting experience that I believe every hunter should know. You can go and just hunt an eco mob, but it all depends on if you are trying to save money, level faster, or just have fun. My tips will basically fulfill all three.
Dude i was just bored and wanted to help the guy make a sure profit :D.
That stuf you said is 100% wright

I just focus on profit 
Xanious View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xanious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 3:16pm
Also just want to mention, I'm on calypso
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 4:44pm
are you xanious morvak awesomeess?
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Xanious Xanious wrote:

Also just want to mention, I'm on calypso

you can move to any planet Smile
Xanious View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xanious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 11:27am
Yes thats me. Xanious morvack awesomeness. I just went on vacation, so I won't be back to the entropia universe for a while (typing this on my phone). I know I can move planets, just taxi services are 8 ped, which is a lot of in game money for a noob .
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Xanious Xanious wrote:

Yes thats me. Xanious morvack awesomeness. I just went on vacation, so I won't be back to the entropia universe for a while (typing this on my phone). I know I can move planets, just taxi services are 8 ped, which is a lot of in game money for a noob .

Then sadly you found one of the more expensive services.  There are plenty of people that will give rides for less.  Just make sure that you have the ped to get to the planet.  Also, many times you can find a free ride by just reading the chat at icarus or twin peaks.
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 2:07am
There are people who take passangers with them for free since they go anyways or just ask for 2PED
or something. Do keep in mind, that traveling from one planet to the other takes time. Slightly over an
hour with a sleip or about 45minutes in a quad, during this time you CAN'T log out, because in a sleip
or a quad you will get thrown out of the vehicle and end up stuck on a space station.

UnderDog View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnderDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 2:42am
dont think it NEEDS to be said, but make sure to carry no lootables in space, ESPECIALLY if hitchin a free or discounted ride :)
~Have no fear... UnderDog is here... but don't ask for spare pec's, I have none...
Xanious View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xanious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 5:32pm
I'll certainly keep that in mind. The old guide I read said to do sweating so your evasion goes up as the creature attacks you. Is this still a good idea?
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 5:40pm
sweating mobs still gives evade, yes
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>