EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Payment Proofs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lol ok erm i need a Q answered :P

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arieswar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lol ok erm i need a Q answered :P
    Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 7:41pm
Hey guys so i heard about this payment proof thingie.

Currently i have gotten 245,49 ped's using this epic site and I wounder how i can post a prof of it.

My first big buy from the money earned here was a Quad and also around 100 ped ammo(haha and run out very quickly)

So ladies and gentlemen i could use some help on what and how and if i should post lol.

thanks in advance.
Aries
Sponsored Links

jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 8:13pm
screen cap of either the in-game trade, or the transaction page showing the withdrawl

then upload to photobucket etc and post it on the correct thread
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 8:33pm
You are going to get a lot of answers to this one.  The easiest method is to take a screen shot of your transaction history.  This is will get the job done but makes a huge post that Tia has to go through.

So, try this.
1. Take a screen shot of either your transaction history or your in game trade and save it to your desktop or a special folder for payouts.

2.  Open paint or some other editing program and crop the picture down to just the important information of your payout amount and your name and SAVE it.

3.  Go to this site http://postimage.org/ and upload the cropped picture.

4. When the next page loads, scroll down the page and copy the direct link info.

5.  Go to payment proofs thread in forum, then to the post your payments here thread and click post reply.

6.  Open the insert hyperlink icon on the reply (it is on the top of post reply area) and paste the info that you just copied in step 4.  Make sure you preview it.

7. I always add a nice thank you message to EP

8.  Click post reply.

9.  Wait until you are given your reward and then celebrate, because you just got paid for getting paid.Party

Hope this helps,

Z

Arieswar View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arieswar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 9:31pm
Thank you so much :)
Ive posted my totalls on the right topic i hope :)
and make sure to update my earnings once in a while,
you guys are awsome ;)
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 9:53pm
dont post 'all earnings'

just post 'withdrawls'
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 10:02pm
I see that you did.  You might want to learn the bonus schedule next.

• 1000 PED / 25,000 L$ or more, and get an extra 100 PED / 2,500 L$.
  • 500 PED / 12,500 L$ or more, and earn 30 PED / 750 L$.
  • 200 PED / 5,000 L$ or more, and get 10 PED / 250 L$.
  • 100 PED / 2,500 L$ or more, and earn 4 PED / 100 L$.
  • 50 PED / 1,250 L$ or more, and earn 1.50 PED / 37.5 L$.
  • 20 PED / 500 L$ or more, and earn 0.40 PED / 10 L$.

If you had waited another few ped your reward would have been 4 ped not 1.5 ped.

You also might want to crop those a little bit so that you only show the withdrawals.  Thanx Jquill.

Z

Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 7:54pm
  • 1000 PED / 25,000 L$ or more, and get an extra 100 PED / 2,500 L$.

chacing Tongue
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply