Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another question for people on ark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another question for people on ark
    Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 7:26am
Caly changed thier punies and other low level creatures in the late update I was wondering if the ark punies are the same or were they changed as well.
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 9:15am
Nope, they havent changed at all. So comparing them both now, Caly sucks even more now for new
players. I even have to FAP between punies when I want to swunt them now on Caly -.-
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Wauspaus Wauspaus wrote:

Nope, they havent changed at all. So comparing them both now, Caly sucks even more now for new
players. I even have to FAP between punies when I want to swunt them now on Caly -.-

Are you sure you are working on punys?   They added a bunch of juvenille to the puny areas.  They are a lot tougher.
Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by zobadias zobadias wrote:

Are you sure you are working on punys?   They added a bunch of juvenille to the puny areas.  They are a lot tougher.

Definitly talking about punys. They hit for 15 damage now and are pretty relentless. I have seen noobies die from them trying to shoot them down. Forget the juveniles, I was critted for 61 by one of them that was mixed in.

Ola and boreas has a much better crowd now since swunting is nearly impossible on a puny. But poor new players.... 
Alkhzar View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Genius

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alkhzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 2:17pm
Yep, when I was testing something on Caly, I was fighting only Caudatergus'. Wiki said they have about 10 HP and 10 sweat, but I noticed they had about 17 HP and 17 Sweat.
I'm here to make PED and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.
babaroga1x View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babaroga1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 3:25pm
one more thing... punies from caly drop only ammunition and sometimes bones... no mu on loot at all...

carabok on ark drop hides, extractors and lot of other stuff with mu... not much but better then nothing

Baba
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by zobadias zobadias wrote:

The question was if they also changed on Ark. I answered that, I wasnt reffering in the first
sentence to Caly.
The second part on that fact that Caly sucks now because of the changes was
just an extra comment with my opinion about the change :)
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 3:37am
Another reason to move off that greed stricken planet caly and onto Ark.  Wait on second thought I don't want half those rudelings on caly to come to ark, so stay right there Big smile
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Sluggo Sluggo wrote:

Another reason to move off that greed stricken planet caly and onto Ark.  Wait on second thought I don't want half those rudelings on caly to come to ark, so stay right there Big smile

come to rock insted
Patrick View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 2:20pm
Man, I love Arkadia. The people definitely seem friendlier than those who live on Caly. The terrain seem a bit more simple. Same with the terminals. instead of every terminal having a funky look about them, they are all the same, just a different color. The radio station people are always having live events. I could go on and on about it, but i don't feel like doing all that typing :)
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." -AE
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 3:24am
Amazing how such a simple question spins into people bashing a planet and everyone who is on it. Honestly the ark crowd can be real snobish sometimes.
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 4:43am
I only see 2 people in this thread generilizing people who live or preffer a certain planet in a bad way.
One of them is actually you Carrieann. The rest seems to be honest opinions and people helping you
answering your question.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 10:23am
The Brony convention is over ===========>    there

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 10:28am
barbar,  I have gotten some decent stuff off Ark Punies,  very rare but i have had some 4 or 5 ped drops.  Ammo, hides, the car hides still have Ok MU on them so are not too bad.   Yes the extractors and other stuff that is lower TT.

Right next door is the Gallards.  Hit a bit differently,  drop some different stuff, some nice loot amounts on them on occasion, a few more HP, they are 15 I think .vs. the carabok 10.   When I was first starting out, I found that the carabok hit cycle was a bit brutal, but the gallards I was able to sweat a little better on, they didn't seem to hit as much.

Once you get some big boy pants on Wink  go play with halix, they are a lot of fun, drop nicer loots and some of their stuff has HUGE MU on it.

Id be careful of the Hadrada's, they are just flat out nasty... like me.

sluggo
phobos209 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phobos209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 1:21am
Ark has always been better for for skilling and graduation. I graduated from there just killing carabok and nusul,zadul,oro. So I think its a better place then caly for noobs also. You could build strength off of those with a knife,sword and gain additional weight advances. 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>