EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another question for people on ark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:39pm
I see. Thank you kindly. :)
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:54pm
Wolv, you can get them from the broker for 50 ped each which was their initial selling price or you can check the auction house.  Many folks are selling them for a few ped cheaper than that.  You might get a slightly better deal.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 6:28pm
Thanks, I'll definately do that. :)

It's still a song of the future though. At the moment I'm looking for a way to simply get to Arkadia. It seems Entropia Transport aren't doing free scheduled flights at the moment and taking a private taxi is a bit pricey for a non-donating noob. :/ 
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 6:36pm
Darn, if you would have posted this yesterday I could have taken you with me to Arkadia. Its in a
Sleip though, but I usually tend to take a new person with me to Caly or Ark if they want to explore
a new planet for free.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 7:25pm
wolv where you at now?
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Wauspaus Wauspaus wrote:

Darn, if you would have posted this yesterday I could have taken you with me to Arkadia. Its in a Sleip though, but I usually tend to take a new person with me to Caly or Ark if they want to explore a new planet for free.
Darn indeed. :/ It would be great.

Originally posted by Sluggo Sluggo wrote:

wolv where you at now?
At Calypso.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:07pm
If you don't get a ride to ark in a day or so,  PM me in game, even offline mode so I don't forget it.  I probably have to goto that planet to get some stuff off the AH and if our hours overlap Id be happy to take you back to Ark with me.

sluggo
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:15pm
Fantastic! Thanks a bunch! ^_^ I'll be sure to contact you tomorrow. :)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123