Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Payment Proofs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2000 PED+

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000 PED+
    Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:14pm
Do you get any kind of super special prize for a 2000PED withdrawal?

Will I have to do 2 x 1000PED withdrawls?

No smart ass comments about how you get 200PED bonus please!!!

Tongue

Peace
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Kingy Kingy wrote:

Do you get any kind of super special prize for a 2000PED withdrawal?

Will I have to do 2 x 1000PED withdrawls?

No smart ass comments about how you get 200PED bonus please!!!

Tongue

Peace
As mentioned on the Contributor Rewards Post, you get 10% on every withdrawal of 1000 PEDs or more.
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:49pm
Strange, I never realised there were different nuggets of information kicking around, I'd always gone off of the post at the start of the "Payment Proofs" thread:

Originally posted by Prosac Prosac wrote:

1000 PED / 25,000 L$ or more, and get an extra 100 PED / 2,500 L$.
500 PED / 12,500 L$ or more, and earn 30 PED / 750 L$.
200 PED / 5,000 L$ or more, and get 10 PED / 250 L$.
100 PED / 2,500 L$ or more, and earn 4 PED / 100 L$.
50 PED / 1,250 L$ or more, and earn 1.50 PED / 37.5 L$.
20 PED / 500 L$ or more, and earn 0.40 PED / 10 L$.

I'd just assumed it was correct and never looked around for another one. On the one you mentioned:

Originally posted by TiaWatkins TiaWatkins wrote:

1000 PED / 25,000 L$ or more, and get an extra 10%.
500 PED / 12,500 L$ or more, and earn 30 PED / 750 L$.
200 PED / 5,000 L$ or more, and get 10 PED / 250 L$.
100 PED / 2,500 L$ or more, and earn 4 PED / 100 L$.
50 PED / 1,250 L$ or more, and earn 1.50 PED / 37.5 L$.
20 PED / 500 L$ or more, and earn 0.40 PED / 10 L$.

Only a slight difference in wording but what the hell, it answered my question.

Cheers big ears.
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 8:41pm
Yes, the number listed is pretty much the lower threshold of where the bonus starts at.

You will get 10 percent of whatever you cash in 1k and over peds.   Not too shabby.
When you do cash it in, pls do us a favor and let the rep on the planet know a bit before hand so they can have the ped available for you.  While it is not necessary to do so, if they have been doing payouts all day they might be a bit short and you'd have to come back later.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 8:46pm
Yep, it can cause a bit of trouble :)

Good job on the 2k though Kingy :) Spend it wisely once you decide to withdraw :)
LadyBobJane View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBobJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 8:48pm
all hail the king
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by LadyBobJane LadyBobJane wrote:

all hail the king

LOL
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBobJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 9:39pm
you have made more than 50 times more than me!
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:33pm

you have made more than 50 times more than me!
That may be true but there are people who have made 4-5 times more than me!

Fair enough, I've only been using CF since January, I do put a lot of time and effort into it, I remember when I first started using it and I thought it was great when I got 2-3 tasks in the same day and thought a "good" day was 3PED, as your accuracy rises and your earnings start to creep up, it happens so gradually you don't notice.

I always hated seeing people posting big PED amounts and couldn't fathom how they did it and now I'm one of them, I wish I could be sad about that but I can't.

Big smile
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBobJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:39pm
haha how much you make a day? and how much time do you spend?
Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:43pm
Kingy!

How come you are not in the top 10 hall of fame? You have to be close to #10? 
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:52pm

haha how much you make a day? and how much time do you spend?
On average I probably make between 10-25 PED a day and am usually around the 110-130PED a week mark and probably spend about 2 hours a day on CF. I'm lucky enough to work from home and I tend to spend 45 minutes working then 15 minutes generally messing around having a break to keep me fresh usually making a brew etc so spend 5-10 minutes on CF, I may just do one task and post something in the forum or read new posts but over the day it adds up!
Originally posted by Ceaseer Ceaseer wrote:

Kingy!
How come you are not in the top 10 hall of fame? You have to be close to #10?
The top 10 is a bit biased as it is 
solely CF earnings and nothing else, I do the videos everyday, made a killing on the DEP's and at current am 1500PED away from 10th place.

Don't forget though the top 10 is from Jan 2013 and I started Jan 2014 so they have a slight time advantage over me even though I registered before that I never used the forum or CF until Jan.

Well that's enough for me today.

Night All

Peace
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBobJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 11:11pm
gnight :)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply