Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

question for people on ARK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 3:52pm
I would love to see proof that mindark has screwd over the other planet owners. the fact is the other planets are boring and lame Next Island is a joke rocktropia is pretty bad besides the hunt the thing mission and cryene is ok but needs alot of work. There just is nothing to do on those planets so why would anyone be there?
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 3:53pm
Personally if you believe mindark would screw over the other planet owners why would you invest a cent or a minute in a game run by a company like that....
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 7:47pm
I said I heard rumors of it, read the other boards,  that specific drama is all over the place.  I have no dog in that fight really just saying 'rumors'.  But on that, I could see why they would protect their child a bit over someone elses child in a way.  Still my ideals sit.  If they want to be the number one planet with caly, which no matter how you spin it, IS mindark, I want to see that planet have to continually earn that title, not just be given to them.  If all of the I guess you could say business' involved have to stay competetive, then it is a win win for all of us, and it won't decay away like NI did, like RT did.

The other planets being boring, oh I can easily see that.

and why would a place favor something over another even if it is not in their overall best interests.... nerds and their egos come to mind.  Ive seen it plenty of times.  Not saying it is happening there, but the possibility does very well exist.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 9:35pm
Well if its just a rumor no need to spread it around cause something like that can cause people in lose faith in the game.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 10:55pm
maybe it isn't rumor?    Maybe I don't want to cut and paste a bunch of crap from other forums just to 'prove' something to you.

If something is amiss, then it needs to be brought out to the open.  Faith is based on good intentions and good deeds, not hushed rumors and telling people don't dare speak badly.

If it is a rumor then it will die it's own natural death, if there is some substance to it, then well, maybe folks will press for an explanation.  

Either way, propogating rumors is fun Wink  so much entratainment from the sheeple that way.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 11:12pm
If I spread a rumor you were stealing money from people you were suppose to be giving it to I better have something to back that up wouldnt you say sluggo? Or would that be in good fun as well?

No it would hurt this site and peoples faith in it. Nothing fun about that.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 3:21am
I didn't start the rumor, it's all over the other forums.  go take a look tootsie you will see Wink

Folks claim to have evidence, posts are all over like crazy,  yah it's entertaining.

The internet is full of drama, sit back and enjoy the show.

sluggo
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 6:28pm
Does anyone know when and/or if Sluggo will be making payouts on Arkadia today april 20,2014?  If not today, does anyone know his predictable times on line for this activity?

thank you

Z
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by zobadias zobadias wrote:

Does anyone know when and/or if Sluggo will be making payouts on Arkadia today april 20,2014?  If not today, does anyone know his predictable times on line for this activity?

thank you

Z

he looks to be online right now, perhaps send him a PM
LadyBobJane View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyBobJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 7:04pm
i usually see sluggo on in 6 hours from now and he is on for 3-5 hours or so after that. I am not sure if he has a certain schedule. GL :)
Lady Bob Jane
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 11:32pm
zobidas.
I was making payouts earlier today for some hours.   Currently I am on Cyrene but plan on returning to Ark tomorrow sometime, Tuesday at the very latest.
If you want to add me to your friends list you can PM me in game, or via the forums here and we can set up a time so I can get with you.

What I will do at times is, open the pay window, announce that I am giving payouts.  once it dies down and like an hour went by and nobody requested a cashout, I will close the pay window then go do other stuff for me,  ie hunt, mine, etc etc.    Now on that, if I am here in game, and not in the middle of something critical (rarely) and you PM me asking for a cashout, I generally am able to within a few minutes meet you at a TP and cash you out.  I typically have no problem doing this and generally it is not an issue.

If you have beer and / or pizza I am apt to show up much more quickly Wink LOL

sluggo.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234