EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

question for people on ARK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by LadyBobJane LadyBobJane wrote:

My favorite place to sweat is on rocktropia because the hater mob can be sweated with 1-4 people and it lasts a long time. 
How mutch is that long time ? And how mutch sweat do you get fi you sweat by yourself and you do not get fap, do you die ?
Sweat per hour....

jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Krystme Krystme wrote:

Originally posted by LadyBobJane LadyBobJane wrote:

My favorite place to sweat is on rocktropia because the hater mob can be sweated with 1-4 people and it lasts a long time. 
How mutch is that long time ? And how mutch sweat do you get fi you sweat by yourself and you do not get fap, do you die ?
Sweat per hour....

Originally posted by entropedia.info entropedia.info wrote:

Haters do nothing but hate all day long. They hate you,they hate your friends, they hate breathing, they hate
life and so on. They impact you with negative waves
that cause severe losses in morality, mojo and
creativity

300 HP, so 300 sweat...amount per hour would depend on evade and concentration skills.
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 7:15am

300 HP, so 300 sweat...amount per hour would depend on evade and concentration skills.

I know this. I was asking, if it is more cost efective to sweat there rather at any other spot.
For example i can get easely 500 sweat an hour at OLA becasue there are fapers and a lot of people so the mob doesant hit you as mutch.
If i wold go and sweat by miself at boreas :))) whel i will die and max 100 sweat per hour 

BBGlobal View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBGlobal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 8:47am
You can solo sweat a hater at lvl 15 evade - It will take a long time, but you can be chatting or w/e

Most productive for me was Nusul group sweating, the groups were smaller and less likely to receive a mob train, and average for me was 700 bottles per hour.

Ambulimax was ~500/hr due to the mad crazy lag that used to happen at Nea's. 

The winner for "downtime" was Nusul, as there was more chance of a conversation worth having on Arkadia
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 9:41am
I have to agree there BB, this morning I had one of those sweat events (also yesterday). And the amount of chatter comming out of people is great. noone being afk, swunting Nusuls :).
You tried the Fire Crystal sweat circles yet btw?
LadyBobJane View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBobJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 11:40am
No doubt that nusul group sweating is great for sweating large numbers of bottles. However ive had problems with people bringing over lvl 6 nusul providers and killing everybody even with healers there. Also the rate of gained skills on nusul were three times less than when i sweated haters. When i was sweating nusuls, the nusul went dry within 5 min (maybe my groups were big). I like longer lasting mobs, so i can do CF tasks in between.
Lady Bob Jane
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 12:24pm
Well all I can say, if a sweat circle died from a nusul provider with a healer present. That healer might need to pay attention more. Because yes it can happen 1 person dies with a provider or even a guardian, but I usualy heal the sweatgroups with an SI Heart, not maxed, and people rarely die, even with Guardians.
However for creatures that last longer on Ark to sweat so you can do tasks, you want to go to Fire Crystal for Wombana's. But this is what a lot of people do, so AFK'ing will destroy the circle there easily. Also this place just NEEDS a healer. You cant have it all sadly enough :)
BBGlobal View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBGlobal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Wauspaus Wauspaus wrote:

I have to agree there BB, this morning I had one of those sweat events (also yesterday). And the amount of chatter comming out of people is great. noone being afk, swunting Nusuls :).
You tried the Fire Crystal sweat circles yet btw?

Not been in the underground at all, currently on Cyrene, got a few things I need to do there.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 8:14pm
The hater will back away if the dying person was it's current target, the others zapping it should gain it's aggro fairly quickly though.  A shot in the ass with a low ped / puller guns is always a good guarantee of attetion too Wink

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
wournos View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wournos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 8:23am
I got back to the game three days ago so I can't really say anything about Ark being more popular (although my Soc is apparently present on Ark for hunts. They are normally Die-Hard-Caly people).

Personally, I would say that Ark is much better for newbies than Caly every will be. I remember last year, I was on Caly really struggling to make PED and improve skills. I was there for about 3 months. A friend had gone to Ark and was having tons of fun so I went to the planet too. Based on the mentoring percentage I progress faster at Ark than I had done on Caly. My vague memory tells me that I gained the same amount of percentage in one month on Ark than I did 3 months on Caly.

I even got a 10 PED global on Carabok. :P

Let's just hope Ark doesn't become as "problematic" as Caly is/was. Mob stealers, failed sweat circles, price drops etc.
Spirax View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 1:12pm
I can say since I moved from Caly to Ark (about a month ago) it has been a lot nicer time than when I was on calypso
Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by wournos wournos wrote:

I got back to the game three days ago so I can't really say anything about Ark being more popular (although my Soc is apparently present on Ark for hunts. They are normally Die-Hard-Caly people).

Personally, I would say that Ark is much better for newbies than Caly every will be. I remember last year, I was on Caly really struggling to make PED and improve skills. I was there for about 3 months. A friend had gone to Ark and was having tons of fun so I went to the planet too. Based on the mentoring percentage I progress faster at Ark than I had done on Caly. My vague memory tells me that I gained the same amount of percentage in one month on Ark than I did 3 months on Caly.

I even got a 10 PED global on Carabok. :P

Let's just hope Ark doesn't become as "problematic" as Caly is/was. Mob stealers, failed sweat circles, price drops etc.

The skill gains are much better. I flew to ark to graduate and gained last 10% in 2 days which would have been a week on caly. The loot is also much better.
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 4:27pm
Have not been on Ark lately but a change of venue is always good if you are suffering from burnout issues.Smile
BBGlobal View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBGlobal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 9:06am
One of the things I caught sight of recently was the TT value of Arkadian LA's.

http://www.twitch.tv/atomicstorms/b/517794049

MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla just bought LA 6 and scored an No.1 ATH on New Items, his LA Deed cost 150000 PED in Arkoins, but the Deed has a TT value that is the same. Probably the safest investment in Entropia atm.

If EPartners would ever hold Land, Arkadia would be a serious contender, as it could use the already existing DEP System on lay away.

A very old story, explained that Modified Akoz Power was a conglomerate of a few notable people including Michael Smoerble Stock (silent partner of Arkadia Studios) and a few of the Irken Invaders. They joined together to buy Medusa Head by making a formal agreement between participants. After the bought the LA's they sold them for a quick profit.

The same could easily be done with the Entropia Partners crowd, the turnover is there :)
zobadias View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobadias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 3:36pm
An excellent idea with this warning.  Watch out for the BUBBLE.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>