EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A3R10N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:58pm
CryOuchDead
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 12:10am
Yes it was a bit sad that 1 person didnt notice the time switch and the other couldnt log in :(

Regardless, hunt is concluded. I didnt really catch on how much loot was acquired sadly enough so I cant say wether it was good or bad Tongue. Had a blast regardless doing it. No globals either sadly enough, but did manage to down 2 providers with our little group :D Even though WARLOCK could have died really easy.
Anyways, cheers for all who have been attending the hunts, soon I hope the changes will come through and more people will be joining in as well :). Keep up with your tasks etc etc and stay active on the forum :) I will for sure :D

Wzzls
Waus
Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 12:40am
Good fun as always.

Waus did an amazing job all by herself pulling and healing the entire group. Loot was kind of lousy though this time, but still great fun and good skills gained.

Hope to see something new and different in the future!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 4:02am
Originally posted by EPHunts EPHunts wrote:

Hello everyone,

Going to close registration for today.
Also as an additional note, this hunt will be the last one probably done like this.
Some changes are going to be happening regarding the registration and maybe 
other things in the hunts. More information will be released from EP itself.
No no no. It's not last hunt. We are just organizing things for your convenience. If the things go right, expect 5-6 hunts every week.
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 4:59am
Thanks fore hunt, it was fun
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 6:14am
Loot did not go well at all one of the worst think I got 6.50 peds in loot for the 17 peds in ammo but the hunt went well and healing was great like always.
Neothane View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 3:27pm
As my first hunt (and being a noob), I really enjoyed it. For me the loot was fine and I got a free weapon out of it. Wauspaus was also kind enough to ferry me in as well. I did not have any of the tp's and spent the whole day walking and swimming to get to Fort Ithica. Thanks to my mentor who stepped in and really helped me out in the nick of time.

Look forward to any future activities here and what a great community.
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by TiaWatkins TiaWatkins wrote:

No no no. It's not last hunt. We are just organizing things for your convenience. If the things go right, expect 5-6 hunts every week.

Shocked Holy sh*t allright !!!!! Big smileClap

Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 6:15pm
I have one request if you can plese take into acount. If you are modifiind the hunting event plese put it at a more rezonable hour. :D
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Krystme Krystme wrote:

I have one request if you can plese take into acount. If you are modifiind the hunting event plese put it at a more rezonable hour. :D
Reasonable hour will depend on where in the world you are and your definition of reasonable. If there are going to be several hunts, maybe they can be at various times then everyone can have an opportunity to participate.

Boom

Great idea.
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Krystme Krystme wrote:

Going to jump in here as well. Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder and especially as Kingy stated where you live. A time which might be reasonable for you might not be a time reasonable for someone else to run it for you. With more hunts definatly there could be a variation in the times it might be held to cover more time zones, but the times will still depend on who is leading them and where they live and when they got time for it.
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 5:37am
is there some new information about the "new EP Hunt" avaliable?
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 2:59pm
Sorry, I know just as much as you guys :(
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:49pm
Any news about the new hunting program :P ?

Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 10:10pm
I havent heard a thing yet m8
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>