Entropia Partners hunt #6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entropia Partners hunt #6
    Posted: 27 Feb 2014 at 1:14am
Was great fun thou :)
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2014 at 12:53am
Alright then, hunt is concluded for tonight. Was A LOT of fun, sadly enough no globals, did have near globals though. Average loot was actually really nice, sadly enough not high enough spikes to get something put in chat. All in all, really nice group tonight. Next week we could possibly head back to Atrox hunting. Will give a post when EPhunts puts up the next one.

Thank you all for the fun :D
Wzzls
Waus
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 11:53pm
Keep them coming....

(That's the backups, not, well, you know)
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 11:46pm
Time is up, 1 person didnt show up. Moving on to first replacement
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 11:41pm
5 minutes left, I would love to see those people to contact me and report at Fort Fury.
Simone Wauspaus Kelleners incase that was missed from the initial post
A3R10N View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A3R10N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 11:37pm
Coming
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 11:33pm
Just a heads up, I havent heard anything yet from "Thomas Onat42 Miner" nor "Jla A3R10N Gaddi", time is ticking :)
MayBe View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayBe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by EPHunts EPHunts wrote:

To respond to the question regarding different planets, I don't know what future
plans there might be.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
I'm rarely on Caly, but I hope everyone has a fun hunt.
And wish the team lots of globals/hofs of course! Big smile
Ryner View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:59pm
It's always good to be early! ;) :D

Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:41pm
Yes and make sure you add me to your friendlist and contact me on time. Incase anyone off the winning team needs to lift to the location let me know please ingame so I can fly you in.

Edit: Keep in mind, there is enough time, hunt is to start in about an hour and 18 minutes from now :P
Ryner View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:38pm
Yay I got in! :D I'm currently sweating at this camp, the hunt is starting at 00.00 correct? We meet at Fort Fury! :D
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:37pm
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay.
The diminishing returns didn't want to function that well which needed to be fixed.
The winning team is on the first post. 
Make sure to report in with Simone on time.
Happy hunting.
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:33pm
boom shakalaka
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:30pm
Boom town
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 10:17pm
Clap
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>