Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quests for a non depositor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Expert
Expert

Top Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheeTimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quests for a non depositor?
    Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 11:47am
I know there are some really low lvl quests out there for people just starting the game but I do not know many of them. Which quests should people on a budget really get going on first? What are the rewards? Which planet? ( maybe if there are many responses each planet will have it's own thread? )
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 1:22pm
Hunt The Thing
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 3:39pm
NI has a Settler suit,  Colorator+Bleacher for a mission where you get those in exchange for 2 ped tt of wool. All are UL and except for the latter ones are non-tradable.

Visiting ancient greece will give your the free "toga" clothes (it has a different name)

and a free falcata (ul sib longblade)

calypso gateway: a free pistol, a free rifle, a free rocketlauncher, a free valkyrie vehicle, free mining tools and probes

rocktropia: you get a free noob club, a free rifle+ ammo, lockpicks and a free fap.

rocktropia/the thing: you get free weapons and ammo (rifle and flamethrower), free clothes, a free 4x4 arctic truck and a free arctic combat helicopter 

arkadia: Exploration Hoverpod (L), Herman LAW Trainer (L), Herman ASI Trainer (L), MAKO Trainer (L), Carapace Communications Helmet (L), Carapace Vest (L), Pulsar Armour Plate Trainer (L), Carapace Pants (UL), Carapace Boots (UL), GYRO FAP Trainer (L), Rock Ripper Trainer (L), TerraMaster Trainer (L)

and all the new missions starting at half moon bay
TheeTimp View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Top Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheeTimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 6:29pm
Yeah I just discovered the mission chain at Half Moon Bay, you get some pretty decent items and a fair amount of ammo for the quests :)
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 6:33pm
I didnt realize the chopper you can get from the thing decays TT while hitting a tree. it blew up unrepairable
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 6:57pm
it decays from movement, mob and pvp damage. not enviro damage
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 10:31pm
Same as that hoverboard. Lots of people bought it and the went "wtf" when it broke only to find out it has movement decay on it.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 1:31pm
I don't know all of them but cyrene has some decent starter missions as well.

so far I got a few blades, a gun, ammo, a miner, probes.

There is always sweat.  Market varies on it but it's better than nothing when you are pedless.

If you pay attention to the boards here, and official in game ones, several folks including Wauss here put on hunts for folks.  Most of them supply a gun and ammo and they split the loot.  It's a lot of fun and you might get lucky and HOF and get some stuff to keep you going for a little bit.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 10:53pm
I guess the sweat buyer on EP had it with too many ppl having negative comments. I just don't get why people must stick their noses and destroy everything they see beneficial to sweatters...

But yeah anyways, there is a sweat event on OLA #42 every day buying sweat for 2,5PED/K if you didn't know. That's a good starting point if you need ammo for the missions.

EDIT:  that's on calypso ofc
TheeTimp View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Top Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheeTimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 7:21pm
These missions are a great start, if anyone else has more please keep them coming :)
KittyKatt View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittyKatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 1:37pm
Do not goto Next Island all the Newbie Quest are Disable.  Mindark response was that they will not enable them anytime soon. After i already spent two days doing other stuff on that planet. it was a waste of peds and time and you need to do one quest. which will cost you lots of peds just to be able to get into Ancient Greece. unless you been there before alot of quest shutdown. do not go you will only waste peds and time.   
MayBe View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayBe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by KittyKatt KittyKatt wrote:

Do not goto Next Island all the Newbie Quest are Disable.  Mindark response was that they will not enable them anytime soon. 
Woh really? That's a nasty thing to do. 
Because the planet stopped development, I could imagine that you're not able to start out on NI anymore. But disabling all the newbie missions is not really fair to all the travelers that come visit the planet.

I went there a few months ago, to get the colorator from a mission. That was in the starter area, so that's probably also disabled now.
To be honest, that was the only reason I went there: an unlimited colorator tool for a few wools was a good deal. (And to get some herbboxes ofc.)

Guess it's really a downward slope for NI. Too bad. Cry
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 6:25pm
nah most of the newb missions on NI are still available. just a few are gone

colorator mission is still available.

and herb box is from arkadia

edit: oh and easiest way to get into ancient greece is to kill some papoo kings in the wave events, they drop the travel crystals
MayBe View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayBe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by jqkill jqkill wrote:

nah most of the newb missions on NI are still available. just a few are gone

colorator mission is still available.

and herb box is from arkadia
Oh, so the starter missions are disabled, but the newbie missions are still working?
Guess it's just the ones that give the first weapon/mining tools/fap that are not working anymore then? 
That's not too bad; since people wont be starting on NI anymore, it doesn't impact that much.
As long the newbie missions for the (very) low level players remain active, I can keep advising newbies to go to NI for the Colorator and Herb Box. 
Still worth the trip to visit NI. Smile

By the way, to avoid confusion: I'm fairly sure that the Herb Box is not from Arkadia.
As far as I know it is from Next Island/Ancient Greece
Arkadia has the GYRO FAP. Wink

jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 7:56am
ah my bad it is from AG.

but yeah colorator, bleacher, mission is still active as well as a few free BP missions (helen ventures walkingt stick, miranda violet paint bp)

a few others too

the mission to get into AG is kinda hard to get through; easiest way is to do the brown papoo waves until king drops some time travel crystals

also you can get a free piece of armor as well as an armor bp
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>