EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quests for a non depositor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 8:26am
Quest for beginners with no deposed is in my opinion from half moon bay to camp icarus. everything else you would need to earn some ped.

missions from port atlantis are only manageable for beginners if they do a lot of sweating. For example shoot 30 punys (2 different) i need about 15 to 20 k ammo witch is 1,5 ped to 2 ped and means 3 to 4 hours sweating.

keep on sweating for doing missions ;)
JohaoninhoCX View Drop Down
Event Organizer
Event Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohaoninhoCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 8:01am
Originally posted by WARLOCK WARLOCK wrote:

I guess the sweat buyer on EP had it with too many ppl having negative comments. I just don't get why people must stick their noses and destroy everything they see beneficial to sweatters...

But yeah anyways, there is a sweat event on OLA #42 every day buying sweat for 2,5PED/K if you didn't know. That's a good starting point if you need ammo for the missions.

EDIT:  that's on calypso ofc

Hey, 

Sweat Support Initiative are hosted Everyday on Caly but also Arkadia and Next Island where the circles are smaller , so bigger chances to sell there...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12