Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 9:40pm
Please register me for this hunt...

King Steffano Marrano

Somewhere near the top of the pile would be good, thanks

Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:02pm
Hello everyone, 

Thank you Kingy for your registration.

Jeremy, thank you for keeping us posted on your ability to attend before the group was picked. I have removed your name for this runs registration list. 

Registration is closed. I will announce the group of winners soon.
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:35pm
Just to keep everyone updated about the team. Next weeks hunt will get an additional slot for a person to join in. So instead of a team of 6 it will contain 7 people.

Wzzls
Wauspaus
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:36pm
Hello everyone, 

The group has been picked. Winners are on the front page.
Thank you all for registering and keep your eyes on the forum for next hunt
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:37pm
Is that a joke, the last of the reserves?

Is that because of the top of the pile gag?

lol
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:40pm
It's totally random I believe Kingy. I think they use a program for the draw
TheeTimp View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Top Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheeTimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:51pm
Can we establish a rule that you can't get picked twice in a row to mix the people up a bit?
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by TheeTimp TheeTimp wrote:

Can we establish a rule that you can't get picked twice in a row to mix the people up a bit?
I like it the way it is, as it stands you have a 1 in 3 chance of being picked which is pretty good, I've been picked for 2 out of the 4 hunts so far, other people have been picked for more than that!

EDIT: I'm still fairly confident of getting on this hunt btw even if I am last of the reserves, don't underestimate the power of genies, pixie dust and rainbows.
TheeTimp View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Top Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheeTimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Kingy Kingy wrote:

I like it the way it is, as it stands you have a 1 in 3 chance of being picked which is pretty good, I've been picked for 2 out of the 4 hunts so far, other people have been picked for more than that!

EDIT: I'm still fairly confident of getting on this hunt btw even if I am last of the reserves, don't underestimate the power of genies, pixie dust and rainbows.

This is my point, many of the same people get picked week after week, it would be nice to at least see some new names
simpleqt View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpleqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:43pm
So, only the winner team going to hunt?
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:48pm
Hi, just a little update. Still missing 2 people from the list, would be great to have them report in before 23.55 game time (seeing as the original rule was 30 min). If not I will move on to the next runner ups
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:58pm
First 2 friends requests for replacements have gone out
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by simpleqt simpleqt wrote:

So, only the winner team going to hunt?
No, the winning team get first pick really, there's always someone that doesn't turn up or is late, realistically if your not in the winning team and in top 3 reserves it isn't going to happen.

EDIT: I still think top 3 reserves even if this hunt goes past that...

This is my point, many of the same people get picked week after week, it would be nice to at least see some new names
I'm not sure what the process is for picking the teams, no one has gone into detail what it entails, just that it's "random" at the end of the day I like it that you have the same chance as me regardless as to what has gone on in the past.

It's a bit unfair to judge on previous hunts, it's slowly gaining popularity, the first hunt, which I was a part of, couldn't even get 6 people. It would be nice to know the mechanism for picking the names though.

Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 12:03am
Number 3 replacement is up, 1 replacement didnt respond.

We are at Shinook Jungle btw
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 12:11am
Still not online. Moving on to backup number 4, which is Hawk

Going to stop posting and just move through the list
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>