EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entropia Partners hunt #3
    Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 4:34am
Hello everyone,

This topic is for hunt number 3  sponsored by Entropia Partners which is going to be happening on the night from Wednesday towards Thursday, 05-02-2014 at 00.00. Again, registration closes Wednesday at 22.00. Some things have been added following some talk and the report we had from the previous run.

Rules:
- All participants are part of the Entropia Partners website community
- Incase you register and not show up while the team is expecting you, you are going to be excluded from the next run by default. 

Guidelines:
- Stay close with your team, dont wander off because it can result in additional creatures being pulled
- Focus fire on the the target designated by the hunting leader in the field to make sure maximum results are achieved with the weapons and ammo
- Once a creature is pulled let it come to the group, dont run to it.
- When your run out of ammo, please dont use any other weapon in order to continu shooting to keep it fair for the rest of the team as well.
- When you are picked to be on the team please make sure that 30min before the event starts you added the hunting leader to your friend list and PM'ed her.

Other info:
- The hunt will take place on Calypso
- The weapon of choice will rotate a bit more, the Opalo is a good weapon but there are more weapons out there to hunt with. The amount of ammo will remain the same.
- The hunt leader in the field is Simone Wauspaus Kelleners
- Incase the hunting grounds of the day is near a TP which isnt included into the beginning members TP package (or if a person might not have it), the group will be flown to the location.
- All registration is going to happen via the forums here in this topic, for consecutive runs a new topic will be made per run and maybe a seperate forum section will be opened for these topics.
- All hunts atm will happen on Wednesdays (towards Thursday) at 00.00 game time, meaning registration will close at 22.00 game time.
-The winning team will consist out of 6 people, incase there is a no show, the next runner up will be contacted
- I myself am not part of EP, also because of that and the high volume of posts that might come from me I wont be participating in the contributers reward done by EP 
-All weapons and ammo are sponsored by Entropia Partners and are given to the winning team members to be used during the hunt.

Some things might be added in the future which I forgot or which is changed.

Registration

As mentioned, registration is going to happen via the forums. In this section I will list all the names of people who have registered just to make sure people know that they have registered as well. I will try to update it on a daily basis. Once registration closes which will be 2 hours prior to the event, 6 people will be picked at random using a tool and will be announced on the forum here as well. To make sure a person wants to register please reply in the topic with "I want to register for this hunt" followed up by your full ingame avatar name (for backup contacting and verification). Just to avoid confusion.

Registrations list for hunt #3, Wednesday  05-02-2014, 00.00 game time:
-Max Hawk Phoenix
-Rade Ender Stanton
-
King Steffano Marrano
-
Jeremy Jeremy Mcleod
-
Spike TheDragon Spiegel
-
The Great WARLOCK
-
Brittan Birgitata Sully
-duo hellcostum maxwell
-
Test Jqkill Muffin
-
Carrie ann Morris
-mark Centaga morpheus
-Jack Prosac Steel
-
Jan Smiley Bertelsen
-Mester MesterJacob Jacob
-Adam Timp McCluster
-Philip philip kelly
-Dennis Gabbe Gabrielsson
-
Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru
-
Spark Kidlat Luminos

Winning team:
1:Philip philip kelly
2:Jack Prosac Steel
3:Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru
4:Carrie ann Morris
5:King Steffano Marrano
6:Jan Smiley Bertelsen

Backup list in order:
7:Brittan Birgitata Sully
8:Adam Timp McCluster
9:Rade Ender Stanton
10:Dennis Gabbe Gabrielsson
11:Test Jqkill Muffin
12:mark Centaga morpheus
13:Mester MesterJacob Jacob
14:Jeremy Jeremy Mcleod
15:Spark Kidlat Luminos
16:Max Hawk Phoenix
17:duo hellcostum maxwell
18:The Great WARLOCK
19:Spike TheDragon Spiegel

I hope you guys like the initiative, keep in mind this is a hunt for Entropia Partners members, sponsored by Entropia Partners.

Good luck and looking forward to people registering.
cziak View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cziak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 4:37am
I want to register for this hunt Max Hawk Phoenix
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 4:45am
Hello cziak,

Thank you for registering
RadeStanton View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadeStanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 10:33am
Please register me for the hunt.  Rade Ender Stanton.  Thanks.
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 10:46am
Please register me for this hunt:

King Steffano Marrano
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Jeremy View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 12:30pm
Hey, i want to join this great hunt Clap  

Jeremy Jeremy Mcleod
Spike View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 12:41pm
I would like to register aswell,
Spike TheDragon Spiegel

^^
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 1:51pm

I want to register for this hunt   Tongue

The Great WARLOCK

birgitata View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birgitata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 2:34pm
I want to register for this hunt 

Brittan Birgitata Sully
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 3:14pm
Hello,

Thank you everyone who registered. I updated the original post.

duomax View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duomax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 3:30pm
i want to register for this hunt

duo hellcostum maxwell
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 8:23pm
Hello duomax,

Thank you for your registration
jqkill View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 9:01pm
Ill try my luck again, I suppose

Test Jqkill Muffin
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 4:36am
Carrie ann Morris
MarkProctor View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkProctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 4:48am
hi guys, would love to join

mark Centaga morpheusSmile
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>