EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 5:29am
Well at least there is enough Nova to go around now XD
Pedless View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 10:08pm
     Just want to say how sorry I am for missing the huntCry, I had lost my internet, major bad luck on my end, was hoping that I wouldn't have gotten picked, then was thinking I should have went to the local library and posted that I couldn't make it, but just went with the hope I wouldn't get picked. Cry
     I'm very sorry, I really did enjoy the first hunt and was so excited to get into it, I actually just now got my net back on. I understand rules are rules but I'm sure you guys remember how happy I was the first time around and was on time actually early, which would had been the case this time as well, if I had net at that time hehe.
   Maybe a small suspension and I could join up in the future again? I honestly didn't realize I was overdue on my internet bill, they cut it off just long enough to screw my hunt up, well its paid in full and I'm taking over the bill paying on the net because of this!, It WILL NOT happen again guys, sorry, punish me, beat me, suspend me, call me bad names and give me no ice cream but please let me hunt again in the future. Well thanks for reading and I understand if no exceptions can be made. I'll be a good sport about the situation regardless of the outcome.
    I really enjoy you all's company and the hunt is really getting me a foot hold in Entropia Universe, somewhere I wanna stay for a long time :) how bout if I can go hunting again I'll buy all the opallos for the 6 that make it for hunt #3 then maybe I can be forgiven?  Well thanks again for the read and good luck to all and to all please show mercy Embarrassed
Prosac View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
Great Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prosac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 11:06am
You can even hunt with PFC Wink

http://pfc-hunt.webs.com/
One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Pedless View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 2:51pm
Haha love that signature :), Yeah I've been seeing a lot of other hunts too they definitely help with skilling , I do like Ep though the community is full of good people such as yourself Prosac, all thanks to you for sending me in this direction in the first place hehe. Well I'll see ya in game thanks for your reply you've been extremely helpful and friendly since we met.
Prosac View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
Great Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prosac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 3:00am
You're welcome
One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345