EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cziak View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cziak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:04pm
An online chat channel would be nice for these type of events. hint hint Wink
duomax View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duomax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:04pm
CryCryCryCry
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by duomax duomax wrote:

CryCryCryCry
Is that because you missed the < 2200 registration? I don't think it's down to the second, I think it's just to make sure theres plenty of time to get sorted before the 00:00 kickoff and EPHunts hasn't said it's closed yet...

You should have included your name...
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
duomax View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duomax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:21pm
the suspense is killing me lol
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:22pm
whens the draw
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:22pm
Hello everyone,

The last registrations posted before 22.00 have been entered. The winning team will be announced soon.
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:35pm
Hello again everyone, 

The team for tonight will be;
1: Bill Myth Smyth
2: Vayne Pedless Hyden
3: dennis gabbe gabrielsson
4: Jack Prosac Steel
5: Jo MdI Craft
6: Carrie ann Morris

Keep in mind that even if you arent in the team, at 00.00(aproximatly) game time you might get a friend invite from Simone because of a no-show to join the team.

For the winners, please add and contact Simone at least 30 minutes before the hunt starts.

Good luck and have fun

WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:41pm
Ouch didnt make it. well. I'll be in game if someone wont show up ;)
Stormdancer View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:44pm
Winners, if you have not done so may i suggest a quick read of the first post in this thread.

Especially if this is your first team hunt.  Wauspaus has posted some important tips there which if followed, will be a big help in making this hunt as productive and entertaining as it can be for your whole team.

Congratulations and good luck.   May  the HOF be with you!  :)

Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:47pm
I'll get you for this, just see if I don't Angry

lol
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
birgitata View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birgitata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:50pm
Darn maby beter luck next time, maby i get in the team. Well well gratz to the winners. 
BurnBabyBurn View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnBabyBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:52pm
Since this time theres a lot more players is there any order aswell for replace team?
Last time i replaced but we where only 2 in queue was easier Smile
WARLOCK View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARLOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:54pm
I am the first in line 'cause I'm awesome!  Sleepy
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 1:34am
Alright guys, hunt is done and over.
I was happier today about how smooth it went compared to last week :D Loot was a bit crap overall though. No globals this time and lots of nova's and low loot. Killed some Atrax, Argo's and a Furor (which was being handeled brilliantly if I have to say myself) which ambushed us :D.
I will try for next time to post for you guys and EPhunts where we are going to be hunting or the places we might be going. So people can get the TP's ahead of time :)

Hope you guys had fun and see you all next week maybe :)

Wzzls
Waus

carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 3:41am
Hunt was alot of fun and I am sure entropia universe is just saving the good loot till I am not picked.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>