EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 1:11pm
Not sure if that was sarcasm or an actual question, if it was a question, the prize is getting picked for the hunt and EP will give you a free weapon, free ammo and you get to keep all the loot you, well, loot. Not to mention the skills you gain and the other users you get to meet. I was on the first one and while a bit of a learning curve is to be expected, it was great! Depending on your time zone, the start time can be a bit tough as you get a big chunk of ammo and the hunt lasts a while.

If it was sarcasm, lol good one.

That was sarcasm.

And that.

And, well you get the idea.
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Jeremy View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 1:56pm
Hello, i would like to join, but before i do may i know what the time zone is for the hunt? I must to know, to see if i am able to get there in time. Smile
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 2:00pm
I wondered the same thing in the first hunt, Entropia time is the same as GMT which at this very second is 2pm
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
birgitata View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birgitata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 3:18pm
I want to register for this hunt

Brittan Birgitata Sully
cziak View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cziak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 7:21pm
I want to register for this hunt Max Hawk Phoenix.
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Spike Spike wrote:

Something that's missing from the opening post... what are the Prizes? LOL

Hello Spike,

As Kingy stated already, you get a weapon, ammo, skills and get to keep the loot. Isn't that a price enough?

Originally posted by Jeremy Jeremy wrote:

Hello, i would like to join, but before i do may i know what the time zone is for the hunt? I must to know, to see if i am able to get there in time. Smile

Hello Jeremy,

The timezone of EU time is normal GMT time or GMT +0. 

====================================================================

Hello Brittan and Max,

Thank you for registering

Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 8:21pm
I believe I said that too.
Originally posted by Kingy Kingy wrote:

I wondered the same thing in the first hunt, Entropia time is the same as GMT which at this very second is 2pm
Tongue
Spike View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Kingy Kingy wrote:

Not sure if that was sarcasm or an actual question, if it was a question, the prize is getting picked for the hunt and EP will give you a free weapon, free ammo and you get to keep all the loot you, well, loot. Not to mention the skills you gain and the other users you get to meet. I was on the first one and while a bit of a learning curve is to be expected, it was great! Depending on your time zone, the start time can be a bit tough as you get a big chunk of ammo and the hunt lasts a while.

If it was sarcasm, lol good one.

That was sarcasm.

And that.

And, well you get the idea.

Sorry if that came off as sarcasm to you, but it was a legitimate inquiry :I
Seeing as there was nothing about the guns and ammo being Provided for, the only stipulation i saw being that "The weapon of choice atm will be an Opallo with enough ammo for a healthy run"
i assumed that participants would be providing their own and also since "The winning team will consist out of 6 people" i again assumed that this would be a contest... with prizes :o

Bleh, whatever the case, i'm registering.

Please include "Spike TheDragon Spiegel" on the list if you'd be so kind ^^

Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Spike Spike wrote:

Sorry if that came off as sarcasm to you, but it was a legitimate inquiry :I
Seeing as there was nothing about the guns and ammo being Provided for, the only stipulation i saw being that "The weapon of choice atm will be an Opallo with enough ammo for a healthy run"
i assumed that participants would be providing their own and also since "The winning team will consist out of 6 people" i again assumed that this would be a contest... with prizes :o

Bleh, whatever the case, i'm registering.

Please include "Spike TheDragon Spiegel" on the list if you'd be so kind ^^

No need to apologise, it's all good fun, should you get picked, you won't be sorry, always good to put an avatar to the name, plenty of loot too!
Jeremy View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 10:40pm
If there is still a free place for event, please, count me in Smile my in game name is Jeremy Jeremy Mcleod
Smiley View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 11:14pm

Jan Smiley Bertelsen

:)
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 1:57am
Hello Spike,

As mentioned in the first post the hunt is "sponsored by Entropia Partners", in combination with the rules and regulations it is slightly obvious that everything will be provided once you make the winning team. But just to make it slightly more clear I will add it specifically to avoid confusion.

Also ;

Thank you Spike, Jeremy and Jan for your registration.
duomax View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duomax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 4:51am

duo hellcostum maxwell
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 6:40am
Hello duo,

Thank you for registering.

Also I would like to point out that we are working on a way to improve registration to make it easier but also shorter. Keep an eye out for updates of this please
RadeStanton View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadeStanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 11:37am
It might be useful to have a suggested list of TPs that may be needed for hunting runs and their coordinates.  People could try and get them before hand if they don't have them to cut down on delays due to transport.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>