EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entropia Partners hunt #1
    Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 5:39pm
Hello everyone,

I have been asked to come and ,with the help of some others, setup an Entropia Partners members hunt team. This hunt is for members only and is fully sponsored by Entropia Partners. I have been asked to manage the forum registration part of the hunt but there will also be some other more familiar faces in the field helping everyone out. 
There are some tips/rules and also some other usefull info about these hunts please read it carefully and keep in mind, this is going to be our first trial run, obviously in the future things could change. Any rules that might change I will give a new color in the forum topic for next times registration;

Rules:
- All participants are part of the Entropia Partners website community

Guidelines:
- Stay close with your team, dont wander off because it can result in additional creatures being pulled
- Focus fire on the the target designated by the hunting leader in the field to make sure maximum results are achieved with the weapons and ammo
- Once a creature is pulled let it come to the group, dont run to it.
- When your run out of ammo, please dont use any other weapon in order to continu shooting to keep it fair for the rest of the team as well.
- When you are picked to be on the team please make sure that 30min before the event starts you added the hunting leader to your friend list and PM'ed her.

Other info:
- The hunt will take place on Calypso
- The weapon of choice atm will be an Opallo with enough ammo for a healthy run
- The hunt leader in the field is Simone Wauspaus Kelleners
- Incase the hunting grounds of the day is near a TP which isnt included into the beginning members TP package (or if a person might not have it), the group will be flown to the location.
- All registration is going to happen via the forums here in this topic, for consecutive runs a new topic will be made per run and maybe a seperate forum section will be opened for these topics.
- All hunts atm will happen on Wednesdays (towards Thursday) at 00.00 game time, meaning registration will close at 22.00 game time.
-The winning team will consist out of 6 people, incase there is a no show, the next runner up will be contacted
- I myself am not part of EP, also because of that and the high volume of posts that might come from me I wont be participating in the contributers reward done by EP 

Some things might be added in the future which I forgot or which is changed.

Registration

As mentioned, registration is going to happen via the forums. In this section I will list all the names of people who have registered just to make sure people know that they have registered as well. I will try to update it on a daily basis. Once registration closes which will be 2 hours prior to the event, 6 people will be picked at random using a tool and will be announced on the forum here as well. To make sure a person wants to register please reply in the topic with "I want to register for this hunt" followed up by your full ingame avatar name (for backup contacting and verification). Just to avoid confusion.

Registrations list for hunt #1, Wednesday  22-01-2014, 00.00 game time:
-brandon darealist brandon
-King Steffano Marrano
-Burning You Baby
-Gaius Julia Caesar
-
Rade Ender Stanton
-Adam Timp McCluster
-Carrie Ann Morris
-
Vayne Pedless Hyden
-

Winning team:
1: Vayne Pedless Hyden
2: King Steffano Marrano
3: Carrie Ann Morris
4: Rade Ender Stanton
5: brandon darealist brandon
6: Gaius Julia Caesar

I hope you guys like the inifiative, keep in mind this is a hunt for Entropia Partners members, sponsored by Entropia Partners.

Good luck and looking forward to people registering.

Norian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 5:57pm
Amped?

There are other tt weapon options that are better Eco FYI (herman cap tt-r)
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 6:05pm
Hello Norian,

This will not be amped, the hunt isnt about being eco all the way. Its a free hunt sponsored by Entropia Partners for their members atm. Meaning also that you get the weapon and ammo given to you if you are on the team.
MegaMuppet View Drop Down
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaMuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 6:10pm
Yup, just to clarify...We'll provide Opalo plus ammo to all team members.

So no worries about eco or not...Just have a blast Wink
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:05pm
Cool. Id love to get involved but thats a workday for me and it's on caly, im on Ark.

Any idea what you are going to be hunting first time around?

Also, how is loot going to be distributed?

Sounds like you are going to have some fun there for sure!!  Maybe I can get in on the next one I hope.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:12pm
Hello Sluggo,

To bad to hear its not something you might be able to join into. Incase necesary time and day could change depending on when its more suitable.
Loot distribution is going to be done evenly depending on damage, sometimes it could happen that an item drops, which is sheer luck who gets it. The item is just going to go to the person who won it, but if the person who won it wants to split it that would be great. The rest should be split about evenly because everyone will be using opalos.
There will always be a healer present, which will always be the hunt leader at least in this case. For the moment healer loot is set to 0% but that could be changed depending on how much decay might happen in the field, but that wont change during a run. 

Hope this was enough info, incase anymore questions arise I will be happy to answer them.
darealist View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
Nocturnal Minion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:25pm
i would like to do this please add me in game i do not pay alot of attention to forums would be great if you can pm me to let me know when and where it will be. :)

EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:34pm
Hi darealist,

I will put you down as the first registrated person.
The first hunt will by Wednesday 22-01-2014 at 00.00 game time.
I wont be adding anyone ingame myself because everything for the momenthas to happen via the forums, I am sorry.
The only person ingame who will have the ingame information will be the hunt the hunt leader, I am only in charge of what is on the forums.
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:45pm
I want to register for this hunt!(King Steffano Marrano)

Sounds good and willing to give the maiden voyage a try!
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:46pm
Hello Kingy,

Thank you for registering
BurnBabyBurn View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnBabyBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:47pm
Sounds great to me. I want to register

My nick its :  Burning You Baby

Cheers
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:48pm
Hello BurnBabyBurn,

GaiusJuliaCaesa View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaiusJuliaCaesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 9:40pm
Hey this sounds interesting, I want to register for this hunt as well

My ingame avatar name is : Gaius Julia Caesar

EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 9:43pm
Hi Gaius,

RadeStanton View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadeStanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 11:32pm
Sounds cool, I should be back on Caly by then. Please register me, name is Rade Ender Stanton.  Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>