EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Entropia Partners hunt #1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 12:01am
Where are you all?

I'm waiting!!!!
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:10am
In responds to what Kingy said, it was a bit discouraging seeing that 50% of the people that registered didnt show up. Regardless of that I just closed the hunt which in the end was really nice :)

The start was a bit slow and painfull but still ended up globalling 3 times. Great start for the hunts itself, sadly enough the screenshots which should have been made didnt get made by the software I had for them.

Next time it will be even better :) Hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope people are going to be attending stuff that they signed up for.

Wzzls
Waus
EPHunts View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPHunts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:12am
Hello,

A bit sad there were some no-shows.
We might have to improve our ways somehow or get more awareness.

Thank you for the report
RadeStanton View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadeStanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:16am
Excellent hunt when all's said and done!  Clap

Was fun and well managed, despite the challenges.  Thanks for the good time and hope to be able to participate in future events.
Stormdancer View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:20am
As our Fearless Leader I think (my opinion) Ms Wauspaus is being  modest.   Freak me out that hunt was a screaming  success!

nearly 100 ped in  globals alone and we got to  hit some Atrox, some L7 Caudatergus  and a whole bunch of Kerberos.

We even  got smoked by some  bots we didn't mean  to take  on :)   Our idiot tagger (me :)  grabbed an L24 Atrox by accident but at  least the  bum had sense to  die in  place and not  drag it on the team so everyone turned  into  Atrox kibble  :)

I think  everyone had a blast and  thank you  Entropia Partners  for  sponsoring it.  What a wonderful introduction  to the joys of team hunting in  EU!  :)

More! More!  :)

tyvm Simone for  your  time and effort.   You  made our day!  :)

Pedless View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:20am
Even with the no shows the hunt was a total blast. It all turned out to be great fun and very profitable. Was my first of many I do hope to come and highly suggest any future hunts people should consider signing up! Not to mention the 20 ped worth of ammo you get to go round shooting out haha! Thanks guys that was completely awsome :D
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:28am
For the newer folks, this is a GREAT way to build your skills too.  Free weapon and ammo you get to have fun with, get some loot with and get  your skills up.  Can't beat that at all.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
BurnBabyBurn View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnBabyBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:56am
I agree with Storm , hunt was indeed a success i think everyone enjoyed the hunt and it was profitable, even for thoso without any inicial skill like me. EP was generous in ammo :)

Hope to hunt again!!
MegaMuppet View Drop Down
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaMuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 4:51am
Alrighty, 3 globals doesn't sound to bad then! Good stuff Clap

Will chat with Tia again to see if we can come up with a lil more realtime registration process. I'm sure that would help numbers turning up in full next time.

Big Thanks to Wauspaus again for organising & for keeping people alive/entertained. You're a Star

Til next time. Hope i'll be able to join then

carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 4:10pm
Awful blizzards in my area have made work and play a mess this week I meant to show up but couldnt log on.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123