EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All about DEP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBGlobal View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBGlobal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 12:46pm
$1000 for the initial float is serious business.
Sponsored Links

Norian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 1:11pm
- Are EP owners and reps allowed to purchase DEPs?  Thoughts on inside advantage due to knowledge of outstanding liabilities and other factors?

- Winning bids in vault ---> soon - how soon?

- When does next batch for sale go up?  Quantity?

Thanks!
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 1:27pm
ha! 

got them, only 5 but havent had more :)

payed 10.55 or 10.65 something like that

edit:
when exactly will they pay the interrest?
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Onat42 Onat42 wrote:

ha! 

Once the P2P market becomes available, if you can sell them for 15PED, you can get approx 7 months of interest after 5 days!
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 1:45pm
Aaaah 2 bad, didnt get any it seems :)
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Kingy Kingy wrote:

ha! 

Once the P2P market becomes available, if you can sell them for 15PED, you can get approx 7 months of interest after 5 days!

tbh I want to hold them .... 0,1PED/Day I get this way ... just when they will start to pay?
MegaMuppet View Drop Down
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaMuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 2:00pm
Hi all,

DEPs are now added to your vaults. If your bid hasn't been successful then funds have been credited back to your balance. Please check your vaults/transaction histories. If you feel something does not add up then please raise a support ticket (rather than posting here).

DEPs sold back to EP will NOT be automatically recirculated. We do not anticipate people being inclined to use this option rather than the P2P trade option. However should they do then it wouldn't be in the best interest of remaining DEP holders if EP were to recirculate them immediately.

EP owners do not participate in bidding/trading of DEPs. EP reps can do so if they wish.

Next batch of DEPs will be announced at least 5 days prior to start of bidding. We will keep an eye on how CF is developing to give users the chance to build up sufficient balance. Therefore I wouldn't want to narrow it down to a more specific time frame than outlined in earlier posts.

Good weekend all!
Kingy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 2:00pm

0,1PED/Day I get this way ... just when they will start to pay?
You could be a poet, you just didn't know it, did you mean it to rhyme, you bowl full of slime?

Enjoy your PED!
Using Chrome and clearing all browsing history, makes CrowdFlower work! PS I've got my first referral and soon all this will be mine!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 2:05pm
DEPs will pay everyday at around 11 AM GMT. This task is assigned to an automated service on the server which kicks of at that time.
Norian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Sluggo Sluggo wrote:

Norian I have posted several times now in the forums that anyone needing a cashout out, especially the larger amounts to let me know and  can accomodate them.

sluggo

Not 2 weeks ago...
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Norian Norian wrote:

Not 2 weeks ago...

Not sure why this post was necesary for 2 reasons;
Its a responds on a post made some time ago already which you already had a decent amount of time for to respond to.
Second is that that comment only seems to be put there to pick on someone, from my memory Sluggo usually is pretty open about people being able to contact him about withdrawing, that he might not have reminded people of it specifically 2 weeks ago is a different story (which I think he did in the "Temporary disruptions" topic.

MegaMuppet View Drop Down
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaMuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 2:57pm
Please stay on topic folks, thanx
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 3:05pm
Apologies MegaMuppet
Norian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by MegaMuppet MegaMuppet wrote:

Hi all,

EP owners do not participate in bidding/trading of DEPs. EP reps can do so if they wish.

Since EP reps can participate, can I have access to the same info they have like current liabilities to all members?  

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Norian Norian wrote:

Originally posted by MegaMuppet MegaMuppet wrote:

Hi all,

Since EP reps can participate, can I have access to the same info they have like current liabilities to all members?
EP reps are just like you. They volunteered to support user payments from their pockets. In return they get 1% extra on what they pay. We have a skype room where we have fun, curse each other etc. EP appreciates them sometimes for their hard work in form of cash etc. Other than that they don't have any other special privileges. They do not have access to any more info than you.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>