EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All about DEP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by UnderDog UnderDog wrote:

No more at all?  
No. People are happily playing with 2500 DEPs. Some big projects are happening right now. We may invite some share-based-investment before beta. Couple months to go. All hush hush.

Id right buy another 30 DEPs if they only cost 20 :) but atm idk :) 

but I am happy that there might be some shared based DEP ... so maybe its a good Idea to buy them even when they are expansive 
Sponsored Links

Frankdtank16 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankdtank16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 5:12pm
I love DEP's, way better than AUD's.

DEP 48 PED .02 per day
AUD 48 PED .01 per day

Seems good.
Facadas View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Facadas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 9:42am
Seems really bad too me at this point...
can't buy for less then 50PED at 0.02PED ped per day it will take 2500 days to get just the DEP value back...

it was great for those who where able to get them at 10 PED really.... but know meeeh
SirWhizer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirWhizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 5:05pm
i got 94 of them between 11 and 13 ped each 600 days to get my money back :P
Facadas View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Facadas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 7:55pm
still much better then 2500 :P
zeeneedle View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeneedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 3:13pm
definately an investment for the long term buyer.  however im sure there are more than a few buying low and selling higher, the sell on fee is low so it doesnt take a big difference in price to make it worthwhile.
chiefin View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiefin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 2:30pm
hey gang, dep are gonna get up in future, more lucrative than auds, gonna be a nice vacaton 10 yrs from now, and will still be rlolling sum
Russiafreak233 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russiafreak233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 2:39pm
People have said that for a long time, and they have stayed at the 60 PED a piece level since EPCC's were introduced. There is no reason to pay more than that for a DEP, when EPCC's pay the same.

I hope you are right of course, as I have a few DEP myself, but there is not really any reason for them to rise, unless I have missed something very important. :)
pablokrk View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablokrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 1:43pm
basically they equalled in value with AUD which is quite logical
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russiafreak233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 8:31am
Yes and no. DEP pays 2 pec a day, but the AUD haven't paid more than 1 every other day for quite some time now. :(
I guess there is always the chance that AUD will pay out more, like during the Arkadia event, but right now (at least from a payout perspective) DEP should be valued much more than AUD or AUD much less than DEP :)
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 3:17pm
Remember the market of AUD is much bigger and is apart of the real server, where as DEPs are disconnected from the main server, and much of the community. Our smaller community has priced DEPs at a similar ratio to AUDs, despite been much more stable return wise.

As always AUD have the chance to payout more, just got to increase the pop on Ark so that more people mine / hunt in taxable areas and increase payout. Events help, but we do need more permanent players there to, caly doesn't need everyone now do they.  

"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russiafreak233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 9:49pm
That is very true, Barnesey. The main value of AUD over DEP are that they are already in game. That is why I have split it up between both options. Diversification is key, haha :)
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 11:20pm
I remember doing a comparison between all 4 deeds when epcc came out, while AUDs and CLDs change so much its hard to compare - a single 60Ped DEP would pay out 7.3 ped a year - compared to 60 '1 ped' EPCCs, which paid out 7.2 a year.

Just remember that Deps are also tradeable between other players, which some people view as a positive compared to EPCC, which are returned after 60 or so days after requesting

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:

pablokrk View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablokrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 6:04am
have you noticed a decrese in payouts from AUD ?
recently i`m getting 1 PEC every second or third day

which makes my investement in AUD questionable 
i`m noob and have 5 of them currenly i`m sweating hard to buy a sixth one :)
im a naive dreamer :D
goal   10 000 EPCC
status     17 EPCC
Goal   100 CLD
status   0 CLD
became payment rep
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 10:04am
AUDs are like CLDs, so their payout is a small percentage of the taxes collected in the Ark underground area (not the whole planet like calypso) at the moment there is no events (that i'm awear of, but i'm also not playing actively atm so i don't know for sure)  so the amount of players on Ark and respectively hunting and mining in the underground is lower. This is why your return has decreased. Wait till Christmas, or some more ark events to come around, people tend to deposit and will spend more around events, specially big ones like Christmas or Easter and thats when your returns are best. Remember, these are long term investments, to get it in full, you have got to ride the good and the bad cycles. Keep working your way up there, you can try some low level trading if you do wish to sell your AUDs, but the return will vary on what you trade and how fast you can trade it. 

Any other questions just ask, im not the best player, having a small ped card and i don't have alot of skills. But i did have a good mentor and i have read a lot so i can give some pointers, even with my lack of activity

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>