EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All about DEP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zeeneedle View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeneedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All about DEP
    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 7:21pm
nice 2 ped rise in the buy price of dep, now 102. shame the buy price isnt moving anywhere near as fast :(

EP target - own 50 DEPS. (ACHIEVED AT LAST) New target own 100 DEPS
Sponsored Links

KenraSyraKen View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenraSyraKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 8:50pm
No, and generally you'd make a new thread when asking a question not post in a thread about something else entirely. 

Just keep earning your points as you are and when you see a green light on the word Calypso under the withdrawal button thats when you can withdraw, just keep earning more in the meantime. To convert your points to ped from hideout.tv you have to press the rewards button on the website and convert it there for it to show up here.
SuSuAngel112 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuSuAngel112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 12:45am
Hello I am new at this, do  I post what I have earned somewhere from watching videos? 

much thanks
SuSu
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 2:16am
Hello,

There was a breach which allowed a user to place DEP sell orders even though he had none. This has been going on for some time. This user used 3 different accounts to do so and has managed to withdrew almost $150 worth Linden Dollars which were acquired like this. I am going to drop a message asking to return the linden dollars. I doubt I will get those back though.

I have the names, facebook profile (O**g L*****) and address (almost complete) of the culprit in question. It took a while to snapshot the facebook profile and friend list etc. Wink

DEP P2P market took a hit because of this breach. We have reversed all the orders executed because of this. If you have acquired new DEPs because of this, they have been removed from your vault and the order values have been added to your account balance. Please place fresh DEP orders again.

I apologize for the mess.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by vilianinglasses vilianinglasses wrote:

It would be interesting to know how many dep were re-sold.
Around 500 were resold.

Clap
vilianinglasses View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vilianinglasses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 9:29pm
It would be interesting to know how many dep were re-sold.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Aklia Aklia wrote:

I want to buy 50 too Tia, should I just try to PM you in game?  I didn't see any new tab on the DEP tab!
The sale will start on coming Monday. DEP interface will have respective links to do that.

We should give enough time to all interested parties to arrange PEDs. Smile
Aklia View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 6:57pm
I want to buy 50 too Tia, should I just try to PM you in game?  I didn't see any new tab on the DEP tab!
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 6:46pm
than I can only take 10 to make the 200 full ..... how can we do the deal?
Can I give the DEPs to a representative from you?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Onat42 Onat42 wrote:

wow if u consider that there were only 2500 DEPs given out when I remember correctly that are really a lot.

How can I tell you that Im interreasted?

Is there the posibility to pay with paypal/wire instead of pure PEDs? (cause if I cash in at Entropia universe Mindark take a huge cut)
Dependend on that posibility Id like to take more or less :)
500 of these DEPs were bought back from one person. She was our star referrer and we were happy to cut her a deal with a no-trade setup. Basically those 500 DEPs never joined the P2P market. Another 100 came from one of our payment rep who decided to quit. Rest came from 3 different accounts.

Overall not a big haul you see.

Wink

We are looking for ingame investment, so will prefer PEDs. I will let you know if we can accommodate cash. Unlikely though.
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 12:30pm
wow if u consider that there were only 2500 DEPs given out when I remember correctly that are really a lot.

How can I tell you that Im interreasted?

Is there the posibility to pay with paypal/wire instead of pure PEDs? (cause if I cash in at Entropia universe Mindark take a huge cut)
Dependend on that posibility Id like to take more or less :)
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 11:48pm
http://forum.entropiapartners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3136&PID=24498&title=dep-resale#24498

Close to 700 DEP being resold now. If you have questions, concerns about this please use this thread. I am expecting some concerns, and answering in advance.

Q. Can I use my EP balance to purchase these DEP?
A. No

Q. This will affect the P2P market as people will get new DEPs at much lower rates?
A. P2P market volume is not much; barely 2-3 DEP a day. If you are planning to resell in P2P market, please rethink your strategies.

Q. How are you planning to spend the PEDs?
A. Investments in game. We are sure to get enough returns to pay the daily DEP earnings. Your ideas, suggestions are most welcome.

Q. Can I invest L$ or ISK.
A. No

Q. I have CLD/AUD. Can I offer those?
A. No
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by GabrielAndreasS GabrielAndreasS wrote:

Hi,

I ordered a DEP for 75.75 PED around June 18.  It was given to me, but I was never charged.  I waited a few days to see if EP would take the funds, but they never have.  Was there a glitch?  I'm still getting paid from the new DEP, but I'd like to make the payment as well.  Thanks.

Bug in the system. I am travelling. Will fix on 26th.
DMWARean View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMWARean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 1:28pm
Same for me! It is charged, when the order is filled, but balance goes up at next transaction.
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 2:33am
Funds should have be taken out when you put up the order, not when the order was filled, It should show up in your Transaction history tho.
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>