EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL Slug cashout Topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OFFICIAL Slug cashout Topic
    Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 2:52pm
Hello Everyone:

Im trying not to start too many topics but I can't find the others.  Im blind and stupid I guess Ouch.

Anyways with that Big smile  THIS will be my official payment topic.  If that even means anything :P

In an effort to pay as many people as possible I bop back and forth between Arkadia and Rocktopia.  Sure enough it never fails, the moment I come back to ark, all the rockers show up wanting cash out.

I also might be making trips to Caly as well to assist them there during weekdays in the evening hours.  Well my evening hours that is. Im kind of a floating pay rep if you will.

Typically I will TRY be on RT on either saturday night / sunday morning, and stay through monday.Big smile   Tuesday thru Thursday I plan on being on Arkadia. 
Depending on how our other reps are doing, I may Fri / Sat head over to Caly to assist there with cashout.  If not then Ill see where I am needed most  Rock/Ark and go / stay there instead.

For my Rocktopia / Arkadia customers.  What I have been attempting to do is, if you request cashout and I am not on your planet, If you want, you can add me to your Friends list, that way I can put a note on your name and next time I am on your planet and see you online, I can shoot you a PM to come get your money.  I have done this with several people so far and it appears to be working fairly well.

A few notes:

1.  This schedule is NOT carved in stone.  It can easily change and I am sure will.  I am willing to work with folks to try to accomodate them, however people must also understand that sometimes we can NOT be at a certain place and time, so you must be willing to accomodate us as well.

2.  We all are VOLUNTEERS.  We do not get paid to do this, we do it on a volunteer basis.  Please keep that in mind.  Some folks get awful demanding at times.  Ya'all are more than welcome to step up to the plate and help out if you think we are not doing well enough.  Trust me, I don't think anyone of us will complain about any extra help Clap

3.  We all have lives outside EU.  Sometimes we get sick, sometimes family issues crop up.  Some of us actually work for a living as well LOL and that "J" thing calls us in when we don't want to go in.  

For example, starting this weekend, I am going to be doing 10 to 12 hour days for at least a week.  My job pays the mortgage, this does not.  Guess where my priorities are going to be?  I will do what I can to tend to everyone in game but if after 12 hours of breathing coal dust and ammonia ash, if I am not feeling up to it, hey, im sorry.

anyways...

What I hope to do with this topic is, try to keep folks informed of my times and places.  If folks know when and where I will be, it might be easier for them to arrange times for a cashout.

Feel free to post any ideas / suggestions or whatnot.

Thank you

sluggo.
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Patrick View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 8:22pm
Thanks for letting us know all of this in advance Sluggo.

How do you go about being a volunteer? what criteria needs ot be met? I just started the game, and i picked Arkadia. I know for a fact that i will not leave arkadia for at least 3 months. Put my name in the hat. I'd be happy to help. I think it would be awesome to have a full time arkadia rep. I play 10 hours a day myself.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 8:55pm
Patrick after you have been here a little bit, you could ask the Big Boss about that.  I don't handle any of that.

I can't even use the excuse; "I just work here" because I don't, I volunteer Big smile

To be totally honest though, since you just started out,  GO..... have fun!! look around, explore, learn the ropes a bit.  Go beat up some birdies and kitties in the quarry.   While you are doing that, do your digging game, watch your movies, and your crowdflower tasks.  When you got some peds, gimme a holler and Ill cash you out again.

sluggo.

As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 12:14am
Sounds like a plan Sluggo. If I choose to join the entropia partners soc, id choose Next island and Monria, only because I haven't flown there in my sleip.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 1:11am
I heard from some that NI is literally... dead.... the way RT is going to end up if they don't get their act together there soon :x

Tia  the person for ya' all to talk to about the pay person thingie etc.  I just cause trouble here LOL

sluggo
Patrick View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 1:53am
noted. and your right. i should have some fun first. im going to soak up a lot more ped before my next payout though. and is there a max payout you can get in one day/time?
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:28am
No, some of the reps have cycled thru 6k ped a day and more in payouts.
Some of the payouts, and you can go look in the proofs thread, were over 1000 ped in one shot.

It varies wildly.
sluggo.
Patrick View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 5:02pm
awesome. good to know
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 1:25pm
Today I am heading to Calypso for a while to assist there.
After that I will be heading to Rocktopia, plan on hitting Rock sometime in the evening Saturday.

I will be working bad hours starting sunday so will probably spend an extra day or so on RT, and will be doing payouts from lets say 6 to7 pm EST for a few hours each night.

Those of you who have friended me, I have your names queued up and will PM you if I see you in game so we can expedite your payments.

Sluggo.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 1:19am
I am on RT now, will stay here until probably wednesday then back to ARk.

sluggo
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:37pm
I will be on Rocktopia in about an hour, I will spend a day there, leaving tomorrow about the same time as this posting, heading for Arkadia to continue payouts.

If you know anyone on RT who needs a cashout please let them know and have them post here as well with a good time to get with them.

sluggo
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 11:15pm
I will be heading to Rocktopia either saturday 12/21 or sunday 12/22 to do payouts. I am shooting for saturday but my job may have other plans for me.

I have had a few PM's asking me about this.

Given this info:   IF anyone is going to be wanting a cashout on rocktopia, can you please post here and your approx ped's worth so I can get an idea how much to bring?   If you do not want to post publicly how much can you please send me a PM.  

Also, can you post what would be a good time to get in contact with you.   Once I am there I am going to try to make efforts to get with everyone who has been waiting.

thank you
sluggo.
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2014 at 12:58pm
I am probably going to be heading to Rocktopia this coming Wednesday for any of our members who wish to do a cashout there. I will spend a day there, leaving Thursday possibly friday to go back to arkadia depending on my need on Rock.

If any of our Rocktopians are in need of a cashout, PLEASE, post here what is a good time to meet with you so I can make arrangements to meet up with you for a cashout.  If you do not feel comfortable posting that kind of info on the forum, feel free to PM me.

Also, and th is goes for anyone,you can always add me to your friends list and when I get to the planet I can PM you to let you know I am there.

What I do is I put messages next to your name saying needs rocktopia payout, needs monia payout etc etc type thing and when I first log in, I check my list to see if anyone is online who needs attention and then PM them to let hem know I am there.

sluggo
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 10:23pm
Just a reminder folks:

TOMORROW, about 5 pm EST Wednesday, I will be heading to Rocktopia to do cashouts for our members who need them.  I will stay there probably until the evening of the next day.

After this, I will pretty much be doing cashout's on rt by appointment only.  It seems fewer and fewer EP folks hang out there anymore, and I get requests for payment from RT maybe once  a week.  I am  serving our community better by basing myself on Arkadia.

I will still fly to RT from time to time to do payouts but from this point on, would really like to coordinate them via the boards here first or even via PM's in the game so it's not a wasted flight.

Thank you

Sluggo

Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 5:43am
Just want to boost this thread with some positivity and say that I think you are doing awesome Sluggo in trying to keep payouts going like this. I hope people do read it to see where you are incase they need to withdraw or reply here even to get the lastest info
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>