EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL Slug cashout Topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 9:19pm
I appreciate it Waus and am doing my best to be as accomodating as possible, but sometimes it gets difficult due to my hours .vs. others hours.   This way we can 'coordinate' a best time for both of us, ill even get up in the middle of the night if I have to, (not very often though LOL ) if thats the only time a meet up can happen.  Weekends are good too.

Luckily the outage is over at work and the sometimes 80 Hour work weeks are over until next october - december.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
BBGlobal View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBGlobal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 10:17pm
Sluggo is epic!

If I need a PED-out i'll fly over to Arkadia bud, just incase i'm the last one on RT :P

Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:31am
I am on Rocktopia now.  Since I got there a bit late, I will stay thru thursday and leave probably around 7 PM EST Friday night.

If you need a cashout and you are on RT, please post here or PM here so we can arrange to meet up.  There are a few folks I already got your name tagged in game and will be looking for you to log in.

Thank you

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12