EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My account is in limbo.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radiodmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My account is in limbo.
    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 4:55am
I'm not the only one using the computer, some users need a VPN. When I went to the site entropiapartners.com then I did not immediately notice that the VPN was turned on, it was hanging in the tray. I'll be more careful next time.

Can I restore my account?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Radiodmi Radiodmi wrote:

I'm not the only one using the computer, some users need a VPN. When I went to the site entropiapartners.com then I did not immediately notice that the VPN was turned on, it was hanging in the tray. I'll be more careful next time.

Can I restore my account?

Please contact again after 3 weeks. All 3rd parties here at EP have very strict policies towards proxies/VPN. Suspension is a safeguard at our end; you can continue earning as usual but cannot withdraw. Your case demands 2-3 weeks clearance. Nothing to worry about if it was a genuine mistake. Please ping again after 3 weeks.

Keep earning those shiny PED!! Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply