EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not registering raffle tickets or Sweat Token

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LeonHawkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not registering raffle tickets or Sweat Token
    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 4:57pm
https://freebitco.in/     free spins are no longer giving raffle tickets and also not giving Sweat Token progress. Please fix :(
LeonHawkeye View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonHawkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 8:58am
Fixed! As of 2/18/2021 it is working again, good stuff thank you. Thumbs Up
LeonHawkeye View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonHawkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:07pm
Nevermind NOT fixed. Not sure what caused the % to increase and how I got the raffle tickets on 2/18 BUT am NOT getting either again as of 2/19. Something funky is going on. Thumbs Down
Glamlys View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamlys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 8:47pm
I am also not getting tickets from free spins or from multiply btc.  I don't know how long this has been going on, but having not won a raffle in a long time I decided to check and have noticed every day for a few days that I always have zero tickets.  I would love to get some information and official word on this please.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Glamlys Glamlys wrote:

I am also not getting tickets from free spins or from multiply btc.  I don't know how long this has been going on, but having not won a raffle in a long time I decided to check and have noticed every day for a few days that I always have zero tickets.  I would love to get some information and official word on this please.
It seems that the base reward for free spin is so low that it is not generating any ref income. That's why non one is receiving any tickets for free spins. People are receiving tickets for multiply game.
Glamlys View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamlys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 9:28pm
Oh wow, that's good to know.  Thanks for the information.  I bet the minimum amount to get reward points and lottery tickets (.000005) and get nothing here.  Do you know how much I have to bet to get tickets here?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Glamlys Glamlys wrote:

Oh wow, that's good to know.  Thanks for the information.  I bet the minimum amount to get reward points and lottery tickets (.000005) and get nothing here.  Do you know how much I have to bet to get tickets here?
As per the information available on freebit site:

"Commissions for the MULTIPLY BTC game are only calculated and credited for every 0.00000500 BTC that your referred users wager. If they wager lower amounts, these are recorded in our database but commissions are only credited at increments of 0.00000500 BTC wagered by each individual user."

So if you bet 1 satoshi 500 times, you must get 500 * 0.40% = 2 raffle tickets.

EP relies on the updates sent by the sponsor of the ref link and raffle prizes.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply