EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Negative Balance, Mypoints CPA offer is a scam.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Negative Balance, Mypoints CPA offer is a scam.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prominus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Negative Balance, Mypoints CPA offer is a scam.
    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 3:34pm
Hey Tia can you look into my account. Im currently negative. I also have a chargeback of 100. This is from doing a CPA offer @ mypoints.com

I did what was requested on that website and they never even let me withdraw the points I earned (about $10 worth). When I tried to withdraw I had to put in a phone for verification. I did that but there is no where to put the code in. I contacted them and got it working. Then I tried again to withdraw and they want a photo ID now.

Not going to deal with their bullsh*t for $10.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Prominus Prominus wrote:

Hey Tia can you look into my account. Im currently negative. I also have a chargeback of 100. This is from doing a CPA offer @ mypoints.com

I did what was requested on that website and they never even let me withdraw the points I earned (about $10 worth). When I tried to withdraw I had to put in a phone for verification. I did that but there is no where to put the code in. I contacted them and got it working. Then I tried again to withdraw and they want a photo ID now.

Not going to deal with their bullsh*t for $10.
What can I possible do in this scenario? Contact respective offerwall support please.

Update: Just checked the chargeback. It says "Invalid Completions". Contact AdgateMedia support again and explain your case. I am sure they will help.
Prominus View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prominus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 11:57pm
Yes, I understand you can't do anything about them paying but my account is negative even though the ped was removed already.

It was removed from the balance but still left on hold.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Prominus Prominus wrote:

Yes, I understand you can't do anything about them paying but my account is negative even though the ped was removed already.

It was removed from the balance but still left on hold.
Ah. I see the issue. Fixed. Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply