FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Betfury, how it works ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Betfury, how it works ?
    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 9:08pm
Sounds great thanks for the updates ! 
Sponsored Links

Rosenoire View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosenoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 10:02pm
HI GUYS ! GOOD NEWS !
They fixed a big part of statistics.

REWARD 1 AND 3 are fully availables. About REWARD 2, only satishis earned due to boxes are not visible yet but will be soon. I will update this later so.

Rewards table will be publish wednesday 20th January :)

... and one user already earns THE RACE !

Follow this link for more details ! --- https://bacheletarnaud.wixsite.com/betfury

Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 5:33pm
Good news everyone. The second pages of refferals is fixed on Betfury today. I just checked on mine yesterday and nothing. But today it is working. I can see all the pages now. 
Rosenoire View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosenoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 12:55pm
HI guys.
For moment, I stop the advertising with Entropia Partners. 
Betfury doesn't fix yet the technical problem about the referral cabinet.
I need to see statistics of referrals to reward them.

I can understand too than I can't use EP for promotionnal advertising if I don't pay in the same time.
So, for moment, you can access to informations and I hope, future statistics and rewards here :

Page is under construction but you can already find informations on betfury and rules for differents rewards.
See you soon guys.
Ghost989 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ghost989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 9:05am
Entropia: Arguile
Betfury: Arguile
Rosenoire View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosenoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 8:49pm
PROBLEM WITH REF'S STATS WILL BE FIXED SOON.

I WILL BE ABLE TO PUBLISH ALL NEW STATISTICS AND REWARDS.

ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ALREADY EARNED REWARDS, YOU CAN PM ME HERE TO CLAIM THEM :)
Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 4:53pm
Entropia: Leland Lee Reibling / Betfury :  Leland 
endermigne View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 8:46pm
Well, I don't know what happened. I tried to log in and that didn't work. I tried a few times and it just didn't work. So I told support and they said that they were aware of it, it was a site's problem and were working on it. Interestingly enough on the first day that happened I was still able to auto-roll in a second tab, which was just ridiculous. On day 2 of the misery I wasn't able to any longer.

In the end they couldn't repair my account. So after some conversation I was allowed to create a new account and they transferred my status. I was pissed because I missed all those free boxes, but those 250 TRX are worth way more than that :)

So basically if anyone wants to know how I hacked the system: I didn't and some great mind there decided to compensate me a little.
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
Rosenoire View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosenoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 9:33am
They destroyed your account ? How it happens ?? First time I see that.
For moment yes, they have some technical problems, I'm unable to see my ref 's progress.
Very boring to share rewards.

I write regulary to support to fix that.
endermigne View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 10:21pm
@Rosenoire

Yeah, they fucked up badly and destroyed my account. They gave me a new account and I don't know what that looks like to you. I mean they transferred all my coins and progress and Cyriaque is listed as my "inviter". But, not all is bad as they gave me 250 TRX to play with, so you may see some improvement as far as the BFGs are concerned :)

My account there is still named Defender and my EU-name hasn't changed obviously.
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
Rosenoire View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosenoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 8:11pm
REWARDS of the 14th december 2020

Sorry guys, due to a technical problem on betfury, I can't reach all my pages of my referral book... Only the first page can be seen...
I wrote to the support and they said they will fix it.
The good news is your earnings continue to be counted, don't worry. 
As soon as they fix it, I will publish a new reward table.

For moment, I publish the rewards of last week. Winners can claim them when they want. Just, send me a message here, on Entropia Partners.
See you soon !

REWARD 1
Cookies - Gsnap - Laginha - Peaseniz - Thestupido crossed the 10 BFG step and earns 2 peds.

Vanakyria crossed the 10 / 50 BFG step and earns 2+4 = 6 peds.

Eirnawn - rameister - TheSnooker crossed the 10 / 50 / 100 BFG steps and earns 2+4+8 peds = 14 peds.

REWARD 2
RameisterEirnawn and TheSnooker can claim in addition a reward due to satohis earned with boxes and bets.
Rameister : 0.71 peds
Eirnawn : 0.87 ped
TheSnooker : 1.21 peds
PlatinumC View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PlatinumC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 10:58pm
EU: Platinum Shirogane Ryu
Betfury: PlatinumC
Hattohat View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hattohat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 7:06pm
Entropia: Emmitt Hattohat Frank
Betfury: Hattohat
Yos31 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yos31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 6:14pm
EU: Yos31 Hazardous Steve
BetFury: yos31
nijaashh View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nijaashh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 4:33pm
EU: Jsmes Nijaashh Solano
BetFury: Nijaashh
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>