EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'll be honest here...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'll be honest here...
    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 5:37am

I dance at Gildaria to earn Lindens.

I don’t go there listen to music because I have my own music playlist in my PC.

I don’t go there to chat, although a “hi” here and there won’t hurt. Despite that the dancers are mostly alts, there are few people who are truly nice and polite. I even found nice friends there, which is a good thing.

Still my presence there is not as much to socialize as to earn.

I wish Gildaria was the way it originally was, the way we used to love it. The way it used to be haven for moderate greed. Just park your avatar, leave it for as long as you want, no AFK check, no mandatory music, plain, simple, beautiful! You could even choose your dance spot, no overlapping with other dancers.

Now the place has become a topsy-turvy of rules. Loud music playing both from the Second Life viewer AND from HideOut TV… all because you have to pump up the volume, or you won’t earn.

Do the changes prevent or even come close to filtering out alts and abusers? NOPE. Alts and abusers just get wiser all the more, alongside the constant changes. I’m ready to take off the website from my Picks and risk my credibility, because I cannot promote something I am no longer proud of.

CHANGE is good only if it’s for the BETTER.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply