EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the pec of the radio and the videos are not credit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the pec of the radio and the videos are not credit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the pec of the radio and the videos are not credit
    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 7:56pm
Hi, I don't know if it should be published here. today enter the radio and watch the videos worse I have not been accredited pec. I look in the history and the current ped in the account and they do not change.
Sponsored Links

MisterToken View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterToken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 8:28pm
It broke again, this has already happened.
inkumario View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inkumario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 8:30pm
same for me no more new pec addet 
endermigne View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 6:42am
Same here, nothing from radio and watching videos on EP-site. The last I got was from "7/21/2020 4:51:49 PM".
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
AlishaZenovka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlishaZenovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 6:57am
same with dancing at gildaria , the offer reward will not be creditet....

and there is a problem with  the withdrawing, i have 498 linden dollar available to withdraw but  i am unable to withdraw it  when i click proceed to withdraw nothing happens

I've been trying since yesterday Cry

sorry for my englisch Wink

AlishaZenovka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlishaZenovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 7:12am
I don't think anyone is reading here, they're all on vacation Big smile
tobyletnt View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobyletnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 2:55pm
I have same isue on video dont ghet reward after claiming i hope resolve soon
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 6:09pm
Payment processor was stuck. Backlog is being cleared now. Nothing is lost.

Cheers
ethel View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 3:53pm
ty,ty,ty  Tia  Smile
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply