EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linking Freebitco.in account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamlys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linking Freebitco.in account
    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:09am
So from what I've read I will have to make a new account over there because my accounts have not been linked and I must not have followed the link on this page when I made the account.(I was following instructions/links from ingame chat)Is this really the only way?

Also I have been looking into the default withdrawal address that I received at freebit, and it basically needs to be replaced if I ever want to withdraw bitcoins to a wallet for use.  So that brings up the question: Do I need to link the default address they give me there, or do I need to first input a personal wallet and then link that here.  And if I need to link the original address link, then change it, will that somehow mess things up?

Here at EP it says: "Your profile address is waiting to get verified", but I do have partial sweat tokens which I had assumed I earned from rolling there.  I got sweat tokens from twitch chat, but how did I get the partials?  I have received no rafffle tickets, but that might be just because it hasn't been long, or I need to bet more or whatever, but I'm assuming the EP and freebit accounts are, in fact, not linked.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Glamlys Glamlys wrote:

So from what I've read I will have to make a new account over there because my accounts have not been linked and I must not have followed the link on this page when I made the account.(I was following instructions/links from ingame chat)Is this really the only way?

Also I have been looking into the default withdrawal address that I received at freebit, and it basically needs to be replaced if I ever want to withdraw bitcoins to a wallet for use.  So that brings up the question: Do I need to link the default address they give me there, or do I need to first input a personal wallet and then link that here.  And if I need to link the original address link, then change it, will that somehow mess things up?

Here at EP it says: "Your profile address is waiting to get verified", but I do have partial sweat tokens which I had assumed I earned from rolling there.  I got sweat tokens from twitch chat, but how did I get the partials?  I have received no rafffle tickets, but that might be just because it hasn't been long, or I need to bet more or whatever, but I'm assuming the EP and freebit accounts are, in fact, not linked.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
There is no other way. This is a sponsored referral link. So please create a new account if you wish to earn raffle tickets and additional sweat tokens. You need to link your withdraw address. Start with the default provided to you by freebit. Whenever you change it (you will have to if you make a withdraw), update the new address with us.

Sweat tokens are calculated based on a point system. If you have 2013 points, you will see that as 2 Sweat Tokens and 1.30% progress towards next token. These points are earned by various means as described on website.
Glamlys View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamlys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 3:35pm
Thank you.  It seems to be properly linked and working with a new account now.
 Post Reply Post Reply