EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Freebit profile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sintia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Freebit profile
    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 11:05am
How much time need to verified freebit profile?
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Sintia Sintia wrote:

How much time need to verified freebit profile?
Less than 10 minutes. Look for "updated at" stamp at raffles page.
Sintia View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sintia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 9:51pm
I waited more than ten hours, playing several free bets, but my profile is not verified. I created new account on freebitco, maybe it will work
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Sintia Sintia wrote:

I waited more than ten hours, playing several free bets, but my profile is not verified. I created new account on freebitco, maybe it will work
If you do not follow the referral link from this website, it will not work. It is a sponsored program.
Koryo View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 10:36pm
Hi Tia,

Thanks for the replies to this, can you please confirm if you mean that when someone creates an account on freebitco.in they MUST have followed the "Your profile address is waiting to get verified" link found on the "Raffles" -> "Freebitco.in" page to be eligible to receive lottery tickets when rolling?

Or just that the above link must be clicked prior to rolling, regardless of how the account has been created and verified?

I have attempted to update the withdrawal address a number of times with many hours between but receive no lottery tickets. I can confirm that the withdrawal link is correct and I have clicked the verification e-mail from freebitco.in.

Any advice / guidance on this would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Koryo Sanders
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 9:11pm
It has nothing to do with your withdrawal address, you must click on the link on the EP site prior to creating your account so that when it is created, Tia is placed as your referer. You cannot be refered by someone once your account is created.  

Your withdrawal request links to your cryptocurrency wallet, so for people out there who have cryptocurrency stored elsewhere, they can have it go straight to that instead of the default one generated through the site.
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Koryo View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Barnesy Barnesy wrote:

It has nothing to do with your withdrawal address, you must click on the link on the EP site prior to creating your account so that when it is created, Tia is placed as your referer. You cannot be refered by someone once your account is created.  

Your withdrawal request links to your cryptocurrency wallet, so for people out there who have cryptocurrency stored elsewhere, they can have it go straight to that instead of the default one generated through the site.

Hi Barnesy,

Thank you for coming back to us on this. Can you confirm where this link is and what text it is displayed as?

The 4 step instructions (on the page referred to in my previous post) states nothing about using a specific link when registering.

Kind Regards,

Koryo Sanders
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Koryo Koryo wrote:

Hi Barnesy,

Thank you for coming back to us on this. Can you confirm where this link is and what text it is displayed as?

The 4 step instructions (on the page referred to in my previous post) states nothing about using a specific link when registering.

Kind Regards,

Koryo Sanders

The link is under daily offers OR follow this https://www.entropiapartners.com/Ads/?6dtbydK
Koryo View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by Koryo Koryo wrote:

Hi Barnesy,

Kind Regards,

Koryo Sanders

The link is under daily offers OR follow this https://www.entropiapartners.com/Ads/?6dtbydK

Hi Tia,

As this link appears to match one on the "Raffles" -> "Freebitco.in" page, can the 4 step instructions on that page be reviewed and changed to include this crucial information?

The 4 steps listed do not include using any particular link or page when creating an account for use. From the 4 steps people can infer that step 3 links their entropia partners account with the freebitco.in account to track rolls and generate lottery tickets on entropia partners.

Thanks for your time and consideration of this reuqest.

*EDIT* Not sure why, but the pasted image giving additional clarity and reference doesn't show. Edited post to try pasting again and BBCode image

Kind Regards,

Koryo Sanders
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply