EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Video Offers Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video Offers Issue
    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 12:12am
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if the video offers (automotive, health/wellness, entertainment, TV) are working. I've tried it on Chrome, Edge, and IE and none of them are paying out anything even if I have it up for 30 minutes. I don't know if it's something on my end, or if it's a known issue at the moment. If it works for some people, then that means it's probably on my end.

tl;dr: Are the exclusive video offers working?

Thank you very much for the assistance!

Lilly
Sponsored Links

Studzio View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Studzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 8:17pm
good evening
hideoutTV offers support in the form of codes and points that self-fill, but it's worth checking the code, you'll find it under the window of the displayed movie here
LIKE REWARDS SHARE REACTIONS
click REWARDS, add code and check if any new ones have appeared
Rosalilly View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 5:31pm
The Hideout.tv rewards are working, but there's another version of tv offers. Specifically, following this link: https://www.entropiapartners.com/OtherOffers/?video

At the top there are 4 different videos you can watch. I wanted to watch one of them, but even after watching them for a period of time, there are no points awarded for anything. The "Time Remaining" doesn't show anything either. It says the offer is through "earnhoney.com" and not Hideout.tv, so is it routed through Hideout.tv?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Rosalilly Rosalilly wrote:

The Hideout.tv rewards are working, but there's another version of tv offers. Specifically, following this link: https://www.entropiapartners.com/OtherOffers/?video

At the top there are 4 different videos you can watch. I wanted to watch one of them, but even after watching them for a period of time, there are no points awarded for anything. The "Time Remaining" doesn't show anything either. It says the offer is through "earnhoney.com" and not Hideout.tv, so is it routed through Hideout.tv?
Those videos are not through hideout. At time they are buggy. Make sure you are following the usual procedure; no adblockers etc. Try to use a different browser.
Rosalilly View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 5:18am
Turned off adblocker and used different browsers. Oh well, thanks anyways!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Rosalilly Rosalilly wrote:

Turned off adblocker and used different browsers. Oh well, thanks anyways!
Didn't work here either.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply