EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hideout fail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlitchBlitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hideout fail
    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 9:41pm
Over three days watched and no credit received. 
I posted a support ticket but they auto-replied without even reading the answers I gave to their auto-requested questions...something about advertisers cutting back due to the COVID thing and go try these other options. 
The only problem is that the ads are still trying to play, they just fail all day long, creating an aggravating and repetitive disruption. 
From the hideout FB page comments, I'm definitely not the only one. 
Sponsored Links

FuRiouSOne View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuRiouSOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 1:53pm
Started happening to me as well. Instead of posting ad they show me a black box trying to redirect me to other video sights to earn points but im sure it wont pay out to EP.

EDIT: Ok I just clicked one of the links it gave Popjoy and logged in using my hideouttv info and it let me log in and also shows my hideouttv points and it seems ads are working there.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 5:48pm
That's news!!
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuRiouSOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:37pm
Update: Welp the new sites are not doing great at all either. You get 1 ad at start of every video but the ones that try to load during the video dont load so after a few hours of videos have not gotten any points when normally can get a few hundred points.

Was great while it lasted, hope they work it out and bring it back to normal.
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuRiouSOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 8:52pm
Just got responce from HideoutTV support.

User Support (Hideout.tv)

Aug 24, 2020, 12:02 PM PDT

Thank you for reaching out, I am happy to help! 

Given that we are at the start of a new financial quarter, there is less money spent on advertising than normal, which can cause less rewards for users. Don’t worry as this will go back to normal in a few weeks and will continue improving week by week from here.

Please keep in mind also that sometimes you can begin earning more by using Chrome or Firefox on your desktop or laptop computer, or mobile device. You may also be able to begin earning more just by changing to a different channel.

Additionally, you can try out our new promo center, which offers other multiple ways to earn as well:
ikhnat0n View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 4:12am
"sometimes you can begin earning more by using Chrome or Firefox on your desktop or laptop computer, or mobile device."

I'm using Chrome Stern Smile and not earning anything. 

I'll rephrase: I earn for 2 days and nothing thereafter.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply