EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ideas & Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I WANT SOME BITCOIN FAUCETS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parufka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I WANT SOME BITCOIN FAUCETS
    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 7:22pm
BITCOIN FAUCETS THAT I WILL CONVERT TO PEDS SOMEHOW USING ENTROPIA PARTNERS IN THE NEAREST FUTUR !!
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 12:42am
Originally posted by parufka parufka wrote:

BITCOIN FAUCETS THAT I WILL CONVERT TO PEDS SOMEHOW USING ENTROPIA PARTNERS IN THE NEAREST FUTUR !!
You can convert the coins from freebit to PEDs by transferring me.
OooEeeOooAhAh View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OooEeeOooAhAh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 9:32pm
I WANT TO CASH OUT A PONY, SOMEHOW THROUGH ENTROPIAPARTNERS ONE DAY!!

Tongue
cheekymonkey View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 7:28pm
Tia, I must have missed that. So we can transfer the freebitco.in to you for PEDs? Is there a forum thread on how to do that?

Thank you
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by cheekymonkey cheekymonkey wrote:

Tia, I must have missed that. So we can transfer the freebitco.in to you for PEDs? Is there a forum thread on how to do that?

Thank you

Its a manual job. You can pass the crypto and can have PED in game.
cheekymonkey View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 11:20pm
Tia,

Thank you. Good to know. I have .000000000000000050 bitcoins (about 0.000001 cents, or $100 Million Zimbabwe dollars), so it will be some time.

Still, thanks for the information. And thanks for maintaining this site!
parufka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parufka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 10:55pm
SOrry GUYz I have ADHD SyndrOME And Im AlwaYs EXCITED When writing SOmeTHING! Im ALready playing THAT CrazyWhEEL and THat KeePS ME GoinG!
JohaoninhoCX View Drop Down
Event Organizer
Event Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohaoninhoCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 6:25pm
If you spend hours in Entropia Universe doing activities that do not necessarily require a lot of attention such as Sweating, Crafting, Trading and others..then freebit is good for you.

It will allow you to collect at least 0.002 USD of Bitcoin every hour for free, which converted to PED makes 0.02 PED of BTC per hour. Collecting 0.002 USD of BTC every hours can look like small, but the best thing is that you will always collect at lest 0.002 USD of BTC no matter the BTC's value going UP or Down.

You can collect more per hour thanks to bonuses, one of the biggest bonus can give up to 200 USD of BTC in 1 click, and other bonus with Reward Point will let you collect 1000% BTC per hour.

There are ways to collect automaticly 24/7 check tutorials on Google and YouTube 

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply