EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The junkyard at camp Icarus and why it bothers me.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The junkyard at camp Icarus and why it bothers me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carrieann View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Good Earner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The junkyard at camp Icarus and why it bothers me.
    Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 7:44am
I think everyone has seen the large piles of cars quads tanks and everything else at camp icarus. I know alot of people think its funny and it might one if it happened one time but everytime I end up in that area 2-3 of the same people have 10+ vehicles spread all over the place.

Some people like to trade in this area get thier cars repaired and there are alot of new players doing the local missions. No reason what so ever a new player cant see the turrets for his mission because there is a junkyard of cars all over the place. This is stupid and I ask entropia partners members not to add to the problem please.

AthenaKitty View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor
Meow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AthenaKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by carrieann carrieann wrote:

I think everyone has seen the large piles of cars quads tanks and everything else at camp icarus. I know alot of people think its funny and it might one if it happened one time but everytime I end up in that area 2-3 of the same people have 10+ vehicles spread all over the place.

Some people like to trade in this area get thier cars repaired and there are alot of new players doing the local missions. No reason what so ever a new player cant see the turrets for his mission because there is a junkyard of cars all over the place. This is stupid and I ask entropia partners members not to add to the problem please.

I agree with you on this, it is becoming an issue. People are being dropped from client (also lag) because it seems the servers there cannot handle the load. Im curious to see what MA does about this...you would think they cannot be happy with this load on their servers. Maybe the solution is to disallowing vehicles there...Of course, this gets back to (another post in this forum) why punish people who have done nothing wrong. I feel, myself, MA needs to act before this gets too crazy though. I had issues rezzing anything there, period, because of lag and I simply wanted to fly into space or drive my buggy some-wheres else. However, I agree with you, rezzing more stuff just makes it worse and doesn't help anyone.

Edited by AthenaKitty - 10 Nov 2013 at 9:59am
JoCraft View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoCraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 12:40pm
they did a little step just now with the patch. they opened a new arrival place so not all new player get to 1 place. should stop the crowding and maybe the seller also loose interest in that place then
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:33pm
Or they could make it so that a person can only have one or two vehicles max, spawned at one time.  This way they need to pick one up, to put another down.

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:28pm
I agree with you also carrie. I fly from space and to the oil rig for fuel and I get tired of seeing people's vehicles and whatnot spread all over camp Icarus. I personally think if your allowed to show everything you get vehicle wise, then you need to give other players better discounts on vehicles or equipment to repair vehicles. just my personal opinion.
babaroga1x View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babaroga1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 5:14pm
On Arkadia, it is forbidden to spawn your vehicles in Quarry (main TP)...

if you want to spawn vehicle, you have to go outside of TP, maybe 50 meters...

No lag in Quarry, traders and taxi drivers still promote their services...

Baba Star
SirWhizer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirWhizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 5:32pm
lol baba no lag in quarry? For me quarry lag more than Icharus and there is 3x time more people at icharus + vehicles.

It's good that some main TP don't allow vehicle spawn, but it's not the only reason why people lag, server are weak since months and with the halloween events it's worst.
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 3:39pm
i spawn my flying vehicles (sleip and quad) for travel, and thats at the beach. i used to spawn my helio at the same location, but got tired of all the players spawning multiple ships at one spot, or even near the tp.
 Post Reply Post Reply