EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my account
    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:42pm
Why is it that my account is still in the negative when no vpns or other devices were used to earn ped but i hear from other ppl who had the same issue said it was fixed on thier account? And now i cant even watch videos anymore only listen to the radio? this is garbage.I have been using this site for many years and you have earned quite abit of money from me so i feel like im being targeted.Dont even know why im trying anymore not like anyone cares

https://prnt.sc/qm2bve
Sponsored Links

Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:58pm
 dont you find it odd that ive been using this site for so long and just now seem to get a uber charge back but yet ive been doing the same thing all these years and never had a chargeback "scratching head" makes you wonder why now... i guess i made too much ped with you...
 Post Reply Post Reply