EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with Radio rewards?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jovanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with Radio rewards?
    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 11:00am
At least the last two-three days(3-4-5 Jan.) the radio is on and I dont see any reward from it...OuchShocked.
Can you fix it please?

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year!!!Smile
Sponsored Links

craftycashcow View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craftycashcow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 6:45pm
Please remove me from this fixxed site or disable my account, same people win every week on raffle and radio plays maybe a song, only one game is gone, and i live on freebitco, live on it still dont stand a chance same people all the time. dumbass site
ItsPerryXD View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsPerryXD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 1:24am
Was this issue ever fixed? I have listened for over a hour and haven't received a PED reward.
I have whitelisted the  website and even went as far as turning off my adblockers. No change though.

This radio is much better than others have been in terms of music.
Noiz1974 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noiz1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 4:48am
I don't get PED for EP radio
Xenuria View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xenuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 2:37pm
I confirm that I'm not receiving PED rewards from the radio or the videos. 
Ifaluck View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ifaluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 5:23pm
I'm not receiving PED rewards from the radio or the videos. 
Xenuria View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xenuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 7:09pm
Tia confirmed on the stream that there is a backlog of more than 40k entries and they are being processed in order. The system is active, though it would not recognize things inmediatelly as it's processing previous entries. 
MisterToken View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterToken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 9:38pm
Is the site broken too? None of the three codes work. Writes: You were not active in chat OR have allready redeemed.

Radio changed the site broke?

He was active in the chat, there was a subscription to the channel. However, of the first three codes, none of them worked yesterday.
Xenuria View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xenuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 3:41pm
I didn't get that error yesterday, but I also didn't get the credit. Like all the operations, it was delayed and today I got the credit for yesterday codes. 

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply