EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surveys often don't credit Entropia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Istelathis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surveys often don't credit Entropia
    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 12:50am
I'm not sure why this is happening, but it has been happening frequently in the past few days.  I will complete the survey, and a page from adscendmedia will load displaying the following.

Survey Completed

Thank you for completing this survey. Please allow up to one hour for your reward to credit.

You may now return and earn more rewards by completing other surveys!

Sometimes it will work perfectly, and points will be deposited instantly on entropia, other times it doesn't show anything at all, even after waiting hours.   This has been a common occurrence, where I can expect nothing to be credited with half of the surveys I take.

I'm not sure if this is due to adscendmedia or entropia, but it is problematic ;)  Do any of you have any suggestions as to what I can do to reclaim those points, or prevent this in the future?  I'm not even really sure who I need to talk to about this.

Thank you Smile

Edit:
As a side note, this really isn't meant to be a complaint or grievance.  I really do enjoy Entropia Partners and am happy to be part of it all.  I just did not think it fit in well with the general discussion, this is more of a support question.
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:48pm
You must contact the support using the respective support link. If they send a payment advice to us, we credit it to your account without any fail.
Istelathis View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Istelathis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:20pm
Thank you Tia :)
 Post Reply Post Reply