EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dance ball at Gildaria not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tantalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dance ball at Gildaria not working
    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 1:59pm
Since yesterday I can't get the dance ball to work anymore. I click and click and click but don't get the popup to start dancing.
Am I the only one with this problem?
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 10:19pm
Yes. There is a limitation. The place is infested with alts as of now. We are aware of it. New policy will be enforced soon.

This is a new sim and is under development. Please bear with us.
CapitanTurco View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapitanTurco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 9:45pm
Hello everyone.

I had a trouble about dancing. When i am click the disco ball still can not dancing. Is there any capacity or limitation on number of dancers ? How can i solve this problem ? 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 10:19pm
Yes. There is a limitation. The place is infested with alts as of now. We are aware of it. New policy will be enforced soon.

This is a new sim and is under development. Please bear with us.
 Post Reply Post Reply