EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cpa payments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ftulips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cpa payments
    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 8:17am
You've now opened my email, ip address, and likely personal details to the world to be spammed and now I see im likely to not get paid for atleast a month and a half, that's just pissed me off big time.

now youre probably earning interest by investing my $L during the waiting period. what a blinking rip. I just spent an entire day doing surveys only to now be told im likely to not see a black linden of it.

Angry honestly I feel scammed. Pay my dues now, how dare you hold my funds from me.
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ftulips ftulips wrote:

You've now opened my email, ip address, and likely personal details to the world to be spammed and now I see im likely to not get paid for atleast a month and a half, that's just pissed me off big time.

now youre probably earning interest by investing my $L during the waiting period. what a blinking rip. I just spent an entire day doing surveys only to now be told im likely to not see a black linden of it.

Angry honestly I feel scammed. Pay my dues now, how dare you hold my funds from me.
Maybe vent your anger by clicking at respective support link. In many cases that helps too if you write properly.

We have none of your details except what you shared while registering here (email, IP) and your visit logs (IP).
 Post Reply Post Reply