EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to post a video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to post a video
    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 8:31am
Noob question, but I need to know how to upload a dance scene over at Gildaria, a sim in Second Life.

I don't know the first thing to do. I have Googled a how-to, I found FRAPS and downloaded it, but don't know how it works.

I have Windows Movie Maker, but I forgot how to use it either.
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by ikhnat0n ikhnat0n wrote:

Noob question, but I need to know how to upload a dance scene over at Gildaria, a sim in Second Life.

I don't know the first thing to do. I have Googled a how-to, I found FRAPS and downloaded it, but don't know how it works.

I have Windows Movie Maker, but I forgot how to use it either.
There are multiple ways depending on your operating system. You will need a recording app in either case. I use a broadcasting application (Streamlabs OBS) to broadcast as well as record.

Most of these apps come with with wizards to help you select what you wish to capture. Look at any youtube video for FRAPS and follow.
 Post Reply Post Reply