EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

withdrawing to entropia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: withdrawing to entropia
    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 9:54am
I started out with second life then started playing entropia cant figure out how to withdraw to entropia or anything like that or if i need a second account for entropia idk can anyone help me out would be greatly appreciated ^^
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Scottc90 Scottc90 wrote:

I started out with second life then started playing entropia cant figure out how to withdraw to entropia or anything like that or if i need a second account for entropia idk can anyone help me out would be greatly appreciated ^^
Second Life accounts are treated differently as they are associated with your avatar UUID and many aspects are controlled by LSL and in-game bots.

Create a new account for EU. As for SL, you can always sell your L$ in exchange for PED.
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 8:11pm
 Withdrawing is easy, on the home screen there's a withdraw button. When the payment reps are online click it, pick the rep on your planet. Rimyvadus stands near the teleport at camp icarus on calypso, Gods stands near teleport at celeste quarry arkadia.
Stand near them and they will trade you the peds and pecs -20 pecs which is their fee. Open your inventory look in money and deeds and drag the loose peds & pecs on to your ped card.

AlishaZenovka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlishaZenovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 6:32pm
there is a problem with  the withdrawing, i have 498 linden dollar available to withdraw but  i am unable to withdraw it since yesterday... when i click proceed to withdraw nothing happens

sorry for my englisch Wink

and the offer reward from dancing at galderia will not be credited either,
I can dance as much as I want, 0.25 ld will never be credited since a few hours
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 6:12pm
Payment processor was stuck. That also handles SL processing. Backlog is being cleared now. Nothing is lost.

Cheers
AlishaZenovka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlishaZenovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Payment processor was stuck. That also handles SL processing. Backlog is being cleared now. Nothing is lost.

Cheers

Thank you Thumbs UpHeart
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply