EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What happened to the radio?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened to the radio?
    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 5:44am
I was listening to it and had the page up and all of a sudden it changed ?
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Lunasta Lunasta wrote:

Experimenting on moving radio to dance-in-world for SL residents. It pays more than radio (double+). We understand that we cannot accommodate all SL residents in 1 sim at a time. Radio will be back as an option in 2-3 days. In the meantime we are "forcing" the dance.
Lunasta View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 8:05am
getting the stream set up as we speak :)!

not sure how to do a private message here but ill shoot you a message in SL
ikhnat0n View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by Lunasta Lunasta wrote:

Experimenting on moving radio to dance-in-world for SL residents. It pays more than radio (double+). We understand that we cannot accommodate all SL residents in 1 sim at a time. Radio will be back as an option in 2-3 days. In the meantime we are "forcing" the dance.

--------------------

Good to know the radio will be back in 2-3 days, meaning tomorrow, yes?

Even if the inworld dance pays more, I  don't like it. I have a life on SL, and I won't log in to dance 24/7.

Lunasta View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 4:05am
Well the inworld dancing can be used when your sleeping at night or something as if you have lumiya (i think thats the mobile sl viewer) you can log in using your phone /tablet and set it up and dance while your asleep and work and then when you actually want to play around in SL then you log off your phone/tablet and use your pc ....

how i saw last night it was about 2L an hour (sometimes 2.25) while i was there last night.... verses what i used to make maybe 1L an hour with the radio when it used to kick me off every hour or so due to tia not having alot of listeners slots to accommodate everyone. I am actually hoping to help with that as i am purchasing my own stream and going to be djing live to help out Entropia to be able to accommodate the listeners both IN sl and out. so this way more people can listen in and be able to make song requests.... 

ikhnat0n View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:50am
You're right, Lunasta, the dance ball earns a lot more than the radio! Big smile I was out the door for about 5 hours and when I came back and checked, I've already earned 13L$. Star

By the time Tia brings back the radio, however, it would be a grand day. Thumbs Up   I love Entropia! Hug
Lunasta View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:10pm
yea the dance ball is great and i think its going to be something that stays for those that want to dance in world but i know that not everyone is going to be able to dance.... AND me and tia both are working together to bring the radio back with better listener streams so that we can handle more listeners and actually have live djs so that we can have more interactions with the audience .... just like when Tia twitch streams :)
ikhnat0n View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 6:28am
What happened to the Gildaria sim? I teleported there just now and it's all water, dancefloor and dance ball gone. Shocked
Dovah View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dovah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 12:44pm
It's there, but we can't seem to reach it atm.  I've been trying for a while, and the tp keeps sending me to a random far corner, where I'm totally stuck.  I did manage to end up swimming inside the DJ booth once by trying to sit there, so that didn't work.
Lunasta View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 3:03am
Not sure ... maybe they are resetting /rebuilding
Lunasta View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 3:13am
I just went there and i am seeing everything normal and there are people here dancing as well
ikhnat0n View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 1:40am
What is an EP Community Reward? I received 37.50L$ the first time I did this Entropia dance in Gildaria.
Lunasta View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lunasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 3:14pm
if you posted a payment proof thats the reward you got for posting it
Nicholas5912 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nicholas5912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 2:26pm
Hello, is there any update on when the regular radio will be returning? 
ikhnat0n View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikhnat0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 12:36am
I second this. When is the good ol' radio coming back? :(
I mean I like the dance, but I like the radio too... same time!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>