EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i got a negative balance...Why?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i got a negative balance...Why?
    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:08am
I havent been on here for quite some time. and log on to see my account is bugged help.. see link below

https://prnt.sc/p45ses

Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 4:12pm
That is a chargeback, and a big one.

Using proxies or other means to cheat the system is NOT allowed and may invite a permanent ban.
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:44pm
i dont use a proxie. i turn the video on and let it run. read the video link .06ped per every 4 videos. is it cheating if i leave it running for 7 days? Look at my history ive been on here for many years and over the years ive earned a good ammount of Ped. Never had a charge back until now... So obviously its there way of saying i earn too much PED.So if i get banned for my plaing of vidos for 7 days then i guess so be it. Barely play the game much anymore. So why didnt you reach me through email but had quick response on here for the world to see?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Digital Digital wrote:

i dont use a proxie. i turn the video on and let it run. read the video link .06ped per every 4 videos. is it cheating if i leave it running for 7 days? Look at my history ive been on here for many years and over the years ive earned a good ammount of Ped. Never had a charge back until now... So obviously its there way of saying i earn too much PED.So if i get banned for my plaing of vidos for 7 days then i guess so be it. Barely play the game much anymore. So why didnt you reach me through email but had quick response on here for the world to see?
These chargeback come from a 3rd party, it's not me. My job is to make sure that I pay you for each payment advice I receive from these parties (and so chargebacks). I pay upfront but get paid after 3-4 months. Hope you realize that, and understand the reason for this negative balance. These chargebacks usually happen days after the actual transactions. There is no way for me to predict them. These 3rd parties have their own rules.

As for contacting you or anyone, that is not possible and will make no sense. This is between you and the 3rd party. Most of the time they do not give any reason for these penalties.
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:26am
when you go back and look at the payout they went back like 2 months is that there way of saying im watching too many of thier videos? im just curious. i usually let it run all day while i sleep and game.Its just weird.Why do they offer me these videos and have me watch them if they just going to request their peds back?
KenraSyraKen View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenraSyraKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:34am
You go the .06 ped per 4 videos working? Cry
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply