EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i got a negative balance...Why?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i got a negative balance...Why?
    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:08am
I havent been on here for quite some time. and log on to see my account is bugged help.. see link below

https://prnt.sc/p45ses

Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 4:12pm
That is a chargeback, and a big one.

Using proxies or other means to cheat the system is NOT allowed and may invite a permanent ban.
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:44pm
i dont use a proxie. i turn the video on and let it run. read the video link .06ped per every 4 videos. is it cheating if i leave it running for 7 days? Look at my history ive been on here for many years and over the years ive earned a good ammount of Ped. Never had a charge back until now... So obviously its there way of saying i earn too much PED.So if i get banned for my plaing of vidos for 7 days then i guess so be it. Barely play the game much anymore. So why didnt you reach me through email but had quick response on here for the world to see?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Digital Digital wrote:

i dont use a proxie. i turn the video on and let it run. read the video link .06ped per every 4 videos. is it cheating if i leave it running for 7 days? Look at my history ive been on here for many years and over the years ive earned a good ammount of Ped. Never had a charge back until now... So obviously its there way of saying i earn too much PED.So if i get banned for my plaing of vidos for 7 days then i guess so be it. Barely play the game much anymore. So why didnt you reach me through email but had quick response on here for the world to see?
These chargeback come from a 3rd party, it's not me. My job is to make sure that I pay you for each payment advice I receive from these parties (and so chargebacks). I pay upfront but get paid after 3-4 months. Hope you realize that, and understand the reason for this negative balance. These chargebacks usually happen days after the actual transactions. There is no way for me to predict them. These 3rd parties have their own rules.

As for contacting you or anyone, that is not possible and will make no sense. This is between you and the 3rd party. Most of the time they do not give any reason for these penalties.
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:26am
when you go back and look at the payout they went back like 2 months is that there way of saying im watching too many of thier videos? im just curious. i usually let it run all day while i sleep and game.Its just weird.Why do they offer me these videos and have me watch them if they just going to request their peds back?
KenraSyraKen View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenraSyraKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:34am
You go the .06 ped per 4 videos working? Cry
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 9:05am
yea if you read it say watch on your pc,roku,and mobile device . but i open each link 7 windows covering my screens open the radio.And now I get a negative value.No Vpn or other cheats. But you see they said i was cheating .If us watching videos didnt pay great money there wouldn't be alot of websites offering many payment types.Ive been here for a while and this is the first time ever having an issue 

Talos View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 2:12pm

i usually let it run all day while i sleep and game

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that right there is why they did a chargeback.  All the justification they would need to do so is saying "Well it shows running for 72hrs straight, we know he wasn't watching so it's a violation of agreement"

Not saying that's the case, but just my 2 cents
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 4:46pm
Show me on these 2 screen shots where it says that i am required to watch the ad in order to receive payment https://prnt.sc/p8sltq  no where on this one nor anywhere on this one https://prnt.sc/p8sn8f

if im on entropia im on ep. Been trying to lvl my crafting up so i run all my ped through ep1.
im not a pro player like all of you players i do this game for enjoyment
Talos View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 5:32pm

Show me on these 2 screen shots where it says that i am required to watch the ad in order to receive payment https://prnt.sc/p8sltq  no where on this one nor anywhere on this one https://prnt.sc/p8sn8f

Like I said mate, i'm not 100% sure as I don't use either of those options.  However, just because you do not see EULA or TOS on a page, doesn't mean they don't exist.  Clicking thru the 2nd set up links (4 ads for .06ped) shows it's offered thru dogood media.  Their privacy policy page is http://dogood.media/privacy/ which also includes an email for support.  I'd recommend starting there as the chargeback was from the 3rd party, not EP.

if im on entropia im on ep. Been trying to lvl my crafting up so i run all my ped through ep1.
im not a pro player like all of you players i do this game for enjoyment

Not sure how this was relevant to anything in the above discussion.  Once again, just trying to point you in the correct direction, not get you riled up.
Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 9:43pm
Not riled up just concerned because i hear from some other eu players in discord how they are running the links from multiple pcs ,tablets and smartphones and earning way more than this but not getting a chargeback. Just feels like im being signaled out. I only run the ads because any money i earn from streaming goes toward medical expenses. Heck this year alone im upto $41k and the year is far from being over.Sucks having life changing diseases and unable to maintain bills to keep up with my meds. Either way thnx for reading and trying to help me figure out this. Have a great weekend.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 3:42am
You are not the only one. Many are intentional.

Digital View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 8:52pm
so im guessing the group ip is a different person per line. Oh i see so ppl do this to get free peds but like more than one account or something.I just think its weird tho. because my sister does it sometimes and she laughed at me because she doesnt have any chargebacks and she watches the sames vid link as I
CipherSplash View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipherSplash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 11:35pm
There you go, normally got a household limit, normally 5 or so

If you and ur sis watch at the same time it be thinking you using multiple devicies to cheat the system. Or using a proxy and only one device gets the payout, normally first one that connected.

Don't even try to bypass for extra credit

This pony beta tested any and all bypasses. In short, there are none

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply