EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I haven't seen any EP reps on Arkadia lately.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SubAtomic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I haven't seen any EP reps on Arkadia lately.
    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 5:14am
I haven't seen theme in four going on five days, at least, not logged into EP, I should say. I see the Caly reps login, on a consistent basis. Is there a problem that us on Arkadia should be made aware of?

I know people have their own lives and play this game but it would be nice if people had a schedule for EP and stuck to it, if they can't stick to it, an alternate should be available. I'm sure other people have thought of this already. 
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by SubAtomic SubAtomic wrote:

I haven't seen theme in four going on five days, at least, not logged into EP, I should say. I see the Caly reps login, on a consistent basis. Is there a problem that us on Arkadia should be made aware of?

I know people have their own lives and play this game but it would be nice if people had a schedule for EP and stuck to it, if they can't stick to it, an alternate should be available. I'm sure other people have thought of this already. 
That's right. Gods have been out of PEDs and I have been lazy to refill her. She must be available from tomorrow if she works on weekends.

Very first of our reps may be joining again soon at Arkadia.
SubAtomic View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SubAtomic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:47pm
Okay, thanks Tia. I thought that might have been the case, wasn't sure though. 
 Post Reply Post Reply