EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proposal for Raffles (please discuss)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proposal for Raffles (please discuss)
    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:11pm
I understand that all of us try to get raffle tickets and we try to win the daily/weekly PEDs. However, I don't see that it's fair now.

vincent cult coscia won quite a lot recently and that shouldn't be possible IMHO. I mean it's OK to win frequently, but not all the time. Therefore, I propose to

* not allow one person to win two draws in a row
* allow one person to win no more than twice per ten draws

Both ideas are for both raffles separately, so one can still win the daily and weekly on the same day.

So this should spread out the wealth some more.

Your thoughs?
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 9:32pm
Cult is playing a lot on fBTC. 70x than the next one (today I see another player doing the same, 40x than next). Obviously his/her chances are way more than others. 5 in a row never happened though. But it is a fair game of probability (and luck).

Also please note that raffles are sponsored. The code to pick the winner was posted some times back. Here it is again for your consideration.

-- Pick a Random Winning Ticket
SET @Ticket = CAST(RAND()*@Total AS INT) + 1
DECLARE @D1 INT
SET @D1 = 0
;WITH CTE
AS
(
   SELECT UserID, Total
   FROM TblRaffleTickets
), CTERanked AS
(
   SELECT Total, UserID, ROW_NUMBER() OVER(ORDER BY UserID) ROWNUM
   FROM CTE
), CTEFinal AS
(
SELECT UserID, (SELECT SUM(Total) FROM CTERanked C2 WHERE C2.ROWNUM <= C1.ROWNUM) AS EndNumber
FROM CTERanked C1
)
SELECT @D1 = MIN(UserID) FROM CTEFinal WHERE EndNumber >= @Ticket;

1. In layman we pick a random number to TOTAL tickets. Please mind that total tickets acquired by users change every day. This random number is the WINNING number (say 196).
  2. Then we assign ticket numbers based on who got how many like this:
    • User1 got tickets # 1-17
    • User2 got ticket # 18-221
    • User3 got ticket # 222-222
    • .. and so on
  3. We see who has ticket # 196. In this case User2 wins.
This is plain mathematics. More tickets you have, better the chances of your winning.
cults View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cults Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 2:55am
I didn't gamble except for one 10k satoshi bet four days ago. I was saving that for there 5x promotion coming up

the raffle did give me 30k tickets 5 days ago, but there was a post about an update to the raffles. I wrote a post in the thread saying what happened. then the next 2 days it gave me 7k tickets one day I won a bet the other I placed the bet. the next 2 days I did get any extra tickets just the 8 dailys for the spin. 

I have also when I get all those daily tickets I get the weekly tickets. as of now I have 8700. over 70% win chance.
are you sure its picking from the correct ticket pool? 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:33am
Originally posted by cults cults wrote:

I didn't gamble except for one 10k satoshi bet four days ago. I was saving that for there 5x promotion coming up

the raffle did give me 30k tickets 5 days ago, but there was a post about an update to the raffles. I wrote a post in the thread saying what happened. then the next 2 days it gave me 7k tickets one day I won a bet the other I placed the bet. the next 2 days I did get any extra tickets just the 8 dailys for the spin. 

I have also when I get all those daily tickets I get the weekly tickets. as of now I have 8700. over 70% win chance.
are you sure its picking from the correct ticket pool? 
The daily pool resets every day after the drawing. Weekly pool will reset on Monday after the drawing. I mentioned 3 days' missing tickets for 9 users. Those weekly tickets are still in the pool and you were one of those ticket holders. So overall you are doing 50x better than the next one.

Maybe you should share how you get so many daily raffles? Timp suggested auto betting with odds like 1.01%. He has been quite successful with this strategy.

I rarely do multiply-bet. But I have been betting on events. Last BTC price prediction multiplied my bet by 17x.

Rest aside. Congratz and keep doing whatever you are.
endermigne View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 1:53pm
I didn't mean to say that the system is flawed. My thoughts were purely about the fact that one player won a lot making it look unfair to everybody else.

So does that mean we simply have to sit out that streak?
cults View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cults Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:04pm
with free BTC I use the (100x RP reward) and set the timer on my cell phone. and I spin using my phone. if you spin 12 times a day your braking even
with multiply BTC I use the 1.01 multiplier. I only gamble when they have there event promotions for the extra RPs.
betting not that many people seem to use so you can get some descent odds. you can also make multiple bets per game to pad your bet. 
example: for btc price aug 2019 the lowest odd are 7.33. so I you put in 7 different bets at 1000 satoshis the lowest you can win is 330 satoshis. you can also lose it all if nothing hits. don't forget its weighted.
earn BTC I put all my BTC on the account. I had some before, it collects interest, and looking around the internet nobody got anything bad to say about the site.
lottery I don't play. under profile you can disable and youll get RP for the lotto ticket it gives you.
rewards you can exchange 100K RP for 100K satoshis. also the 100x RP bonus is 1200 RPs

Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by cults cults wrote:

with free BTC I use the (100x RP reward) and set the timer on my cell phone. and I spin using my phone. if you spin 12 times a day your braking even
with multiply BTC I use the 1.01 multiplier. I only gamble when they have there event promotions for the extra RPs.
betting not that many people seem to use so you can get some descent odds. you can also make multiple bets per game to pad your bet. 
example: for btc price aug 2019 the lowest odd are 7.33. so I you put in 7 different bets at 1000 satoshis the lowest you can win is 330 satoshis. you can also lose it all if nothing hits. don't forget its weighted.
earn BTC I put all my BTC on the account. I had some before, it collects interest, and looking around the internet nobody got anything bad to say about the site.
lottery I don't play. under profile you can disable and youll get RP for the lotto ticket it gives you.
rewards you can exchange 100K RP for 100K satoshis. also the 100x RP bonus is 1200 RPs

The maximum I can do is 10x RP reward. And I play up to 20x a day... (life... LOL). For higher rewards I'd have to do one of these:
  • Purchase 96,371 lottery tickets
  • Wager 0.00385483 BTC in MULTIPLY BTC jackpots
  • Wager 0.01927411 BTC in MULTIPLY BTC
  • Deposit 0.00379900 BTC into your account to earn interest
I stopped playing the Multiply BTC as I lost most of my balance once... Not my smartest move, I know. For the 1.01 multiplier to work for you it's necessary to play 100 Satoshis per click! That's quite a lot for losing on that...

Betting: You won't get the odds that you bid for. You get the odds at the time of the end of the bidding. What counts then is the weighting. My experience comes from bidding on three teams (of 16 I think) all with an odd above 3 and only got like 1.x at the end (as I bid on the second day of it my weight was like 0.98 on that). Or I got something completely wrong...

And I feel like I have to say this: Don't get me wrong, I don't mean this thread personal. You probably deserve the PEDs because of all the gambling you do on freebitcoin.
cults View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cults Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:22pm
with the betting the odds are gonna change depending on the amounts of bets other people wager. so your also playing against that. your also getting slightly better odds the earlier you place the bet.

with multiplier I never play the jackpots. im also down over all. I just don't gamble with money I don't want to lose.

I also earned more in interest so it gives me a buffer to play around with.

id love to give more specifics but im also a dumbass who put his real name on the internet Confused

Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 4:29pm
So it may make more sense to limit the number of tickets one can get from freebitco.in per day? A cut in a region where 95% of the users aren't hurt should be OK IMHO.

I mean for those who are playing Slego it's like throwing money down the drain right now.
Lizzybeth View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzybeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 3:04am
i have to say this. i dont think its fair when the same people win so often. maybe there should be like a limit to how many times a person can win the daily per month. or a different picking thing. i dont think its fair honestly. i have seen the same person get 4 dailys in a row. if you wont change it then i ask for those people to give others a chance please? maybe cut back on how much you bet and such? if i were you i would be feeling very greedy. just please give others a chance is all i'm asking.
rotor View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 4:05am
I think system is fair.Cult is betting a lot ,maybe he is loosing at freebitco to buy raffles.I dont like it either to not win but i have 60-70 raffles and he has 9k-10k  all days.The solution is Tia to add more prizes since the raffles the system sells are 3-4 times more than before.I think  Cult deserves his wins after paying them ,system is fair odds are proportional to raffles anyone has.
Lizzybeth View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzybeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 6:26am
well its just plain greedy in my eyes. the system may be fair but he is not being fair. he is just being greedy. so thats why i think there should be a limit. because of greed.
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 3:49pm
Right.

I mean guessing from what he has told us it seems to be a decent amount of bitcoins as the interest on it seems to cover his gambling on freebitco.in. So why doesn't he just sell the bitcoins and deposit it right away?

Which raises other questions (and by any means just by putting them here I really don't want to imply anything): Where did the bitcoins come from? Maybe this is some form of money laundering?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 4:34pm
Many people boarded the bitcoin train 2 years back; including me. And I made a fair bit out of it. Owning and trading bitcoin is perfectly legal in many countries including US. No idea where you got this idea of money laundering. I am an active player on coinbase trading platform and I pay taxes on that as per the law.

I know a couple people who uses freebit to store their coins for the sake of generous interest they pay. It is risky. I won't do that or recommend that. But bigger the risk, better the gains.

Do some math. You dont need much to earn raffles through freebit. Few thousand satoshies are good. A good point to start is the declared odd in favor of the house; that is 5% at freebit, means (correct me if wrong) that you are going to lose 5% of your money in long runs. Timp suggested in an earlier post to go for 1.01% odd to maximize raffles. At that odd and 1 satoshi base, you will win most of the bets (94%) but won't earn anything (freebit does not support part satoshies). Do the math now. With 10k satoshis you can win a good number of raffle tickets. But are those worth?

Well!! Someone thinks so.

Please note that raffles are sponsored by freebit link.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 4:54pm
At present rates, 5000 satoshi equals daily raffle prize.

I did a run with following settings. Base bet 10 satoshi, bet odds 1.1% (each win will earn me 1 satoshi, each loss will cost 10. Chance of winning 86.36%). Stop betting when the loss is 5000 satoshi.

Ended up with 10167 rolls. That is a total wager of 101670 satoshi. Translates to more than 3000 daily raffle tickets. Correction: It translates to 25-26 tickets.

I also made 800 reward points (equal 800 satoshi). So overall I lost 4200 satoshi.

Contribute to these numbers. Smile
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>